Senhor Testiculo Award - Louisville | The Boneyard

Senhor Testiculo Award - Louisville

Status
Not open for further replies.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Congratulations to Ryan Boatright! Senhor Testiculo for the Louisville game.

testiculos.jpg

As a side note, I really wanted to give this award to Kevin Ollie, as he certainly deserves the recognition. Unfortunately, back before the season started, and at least twice since, the Committee made it clear that this award goes to a player.

K

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
As a side note, I really wanted to give this award to Kevin Ollie, as he certainly deserves the recognition. Unfortunately, back before the season started, and at least twice since, the Committee made it clear that this award goes to a player.

K

Deserves a side note indeed.

Last year, complaints abounded about a rookie coach who didn't know when to call a timeout and was too timid to get called for a T. His first T was justly celebrated on this board. Against Memphis, his use of timeouts was just one of the ways that he outcoached Pastner. There would have been howling galore if the no-call hadn't gotten a swift and strong response, with nobody complaining about him getting a T.

The second T was every bit as bad a piece of officiating as claimed elsewhere. But how else were we going to see KO's first ejection?

Now he (and we) know what it looks and feels like. The "we weren't going to win anyway" or "imagine what would have happened without this travesty" storylines both take a distant backseat to the growth of a young coach in his sophomore season. Fine by me.

(I had to deleted a second viewing of the picture, but agree w/Boatright as the choice)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog
Top Bottom