Sen. Murphy's twitter background photo | The Boneyard

Sen. Murphy's twitter background photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
Like the rest of Connecticut’s elected officials, he was tireless in his non-advocacy of UConn athletics during conference realignment.
If you squint hard enough, AAC looks like ACC.
#P6

Reaction Score
This is absolutely hilarious. I had a chance to meet Murphy earlier this week and mentioned that after the elections (I've been volunteering a lot for his campaign) I was going to be in a coma for a week then head to Manhattan to watch UConn play Syracuse. Now I don't know when exactly he changed his twitter background, but if this was something recent, then I feel a little responsible!

Reaction Score
This is absolutely hilarious. I had a chance to meet Murphy earlier this week and mentioned that after the elections (I've been volunteering a lot for his campaign) I was going to be in a coma for a week then head to Manhattan to watch UConn play Syracuse. Now I don't know when exactly he changed his twitter background, but if this was something recent, then I feel a little responsible!

I believe he has had that background on twitter for the last two years. I think during the women's championship run in 2016 it had all UConn women's players. I have too much free time.

Yankees32123

'99, '04, '11, '14, '23, ‘24
Reaction Score
During his 2012 senate run, he came into a diner I was eating at in Old Saybrook decked out head to toe in UConn gear. I had just turned 18, first election I was voting in, and I told him I knew very little about his politics, but that the UConn gear was enough for me to go home, do a bit of research, and if he checked out, he would have my vote. Very nice guy.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
UConn needed to advocate for themselves. Last time a lawmaker got involved it did way more damage to us in realignment than it did good.

There's advocating, and then there's taking a collective dump on the entire process. Blumenthal unequivocally did the latter.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
There's advocating, and then there's taking a collective dump on the entire process. Blumenthal unequivocally did the latter.

Which explains why the ACC did not extend an invitation to Pitt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom