Semi-OT: The Sun | The Boneyard

Semi-OT: The Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Great job by the Connecticut Sun, tied with the Lynx at the Olympic break. Great comeback against Chicago in Chicago the other night...Aisja and TC double-double machines, Kara playing great, Misty Bass playing a great role off the bench. How scary will we be when Renee gets her shooting touch back? Maybe this is finally the year for the Sun.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Just back from a camping weekend and watched the game on All-Access. I AM PUMPED! Sun survive no Asjha, and a off night for Kara, thanks in part to a career night for Misty Mims. Tina got the best (by a little) of the battle of the giants inside. Can't wait for the 2nd half of the season to start. A number of teams will add foreign players after the break so the going will get tougher.

**Did anyone catch what happened between Renee and Swin in the hand shake line after the game? Renee went in for a hug and Swin pushed her off. Renee looked back with a look of surprised amusement but Swin did not look like she was joking. Swin had a bad game 0 pts and 3 reb... frustration maybe? Any clues in the Twitter-sphere for those who hang out there?

Anyway,

GO SUN!
GO USA!!!

Reaction Score
I hope there is nothing between Renee and Swin. It's funny, we just love ALL the players, but some have little or no connection. I guess it is unreasonable for us to expect every expect every alum to be warm and fuzzy to each other...sadly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22
Top Bottom