Semi-OT ESPN3 blackouts | The Boneyard

Semi-OT ESPN3 blackouts

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
How often are our ESPNU/news CBSSN games blacked out on ESPN3? Going from Frontier/dish to att/directtv and the directtv deal to get channels we are usually on is quite steep. Hoping I can get by with streaming most of the time. If not, the whole thing is my fiancé’s idea so she can’t be pissed when I have to go to a bar to watch the dogs. ;)

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
How often are our ESPNU/news CBSSN games blacked out on ESPN3? Going from Frontier/dish to att/directtv and the directtv deal to get channels we are usually on is quite steep. Hoping I can get by with streaming most of the time. If not, the whole thing is my fiancé’s idea so she can’t be pissed when I have to go to a bar to watch the dogs. ;)

CBSSN games aren't on ESPN3.

Watch ESPN has gone to total crap this football season. Lag. Hanging. Terrible interface.

ESPNU games don't get blacked out. The SNY games can be.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
CBSSN games aren't on ESPN3.

Watch ESPN has gone to total crap this football season. Lag. Hanging. Terrible interface.

ESPNU games don't get blacked out. The SNY games can be.
Whoa whoa. He’s asking something else I think.

Games on SNY can be viewed on espn3 without an ESPN subscription outside of sny territory. Blacked out within territory.

Games on ESPN/ espn2 / ESPNu require a tv subscription to watch, which I’m guessing is your actual question.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score

Games on SNY can be viewed on espn3 without an ESPN subscription outside of sny territory. Blacked out within territory.

Games on ESPN/ espn2 / ESPNu require a tv subscription to watch, which I’m guessing is your actual question.
I thought CBSSN sold some games to ESPN? Maybe I am thinking sny

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

Since he asked specifically about the U and CBSSN he's got proper and the deuce. I don't know if an account with just those allows you to watch the U on WatchESPN - but they don't get blacked out for geography.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I thought CBSSN sold some games to ESPN? Maybe I am thinking sny

ESPN sublets to both.

You are here so the SNY games will be blacked out.

The CBSSN games aren't on WatchESPN. They are supposed to have some streaming soon but it's tied to TV.

ESPNU doesn't get blacked out but if whatever password you have doesn't have it in the TV package I don't think you get on WatchESPN.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
So I am getting the upgraded package that goes up to the Ocho and gets SNY and CBSSN for another 5 bucks.

Reaction Score
Tell the in-laws to give you a lifetime cable TV sports package deal for the wedding gift. Problem solved

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
CFBStreams • r/CFBStreams

Go here if you can't find a game. There will be a link for every CFB game and different online streams that are available. They always have what I'm looking for--has never failed me

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
So went into AT&T just looking to add my fiancé to my mobile plan and we ended walking out with two iPhone 8s and a new cable package. We’re “internet cord cutting” (no internet plan but unlimited cell data and a wireless hotspot for smart TVs/ laptop/ iPad/ etc. Going to be less what I was paying for just my phone/cable/internet with her added.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom