Sellers NEC Coach of the Year | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Sellers NEC Coach of the Year

Reaction Score
Le Moyne is ineligible for the tournament, so if they win Saturday, does the CCSU/Wagner winner get the bid?

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
CCSU wins 71-62
I haven't been paying attention to Central. But that's a good win after being down by that much in the 4th Q.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Props to the NEC. The Big East wouldn't let them play.

Reaction Score
I was at the game. Really old school college atmosphere. It was a very good game. 2 teams played hard. Central really turned up the defense in the last 8 minutes. Guys who were open suddenly had a CCSU guy in their shirts then. #0 is a nice player. Does a lot. I was told his shooting was off last night, but he hit a big 3 late. #12 was a man among boys. I think he had 29. Tough inside and outside and got a key rebound.

Honestly though, these guys don’t deserve to be relegated to the play in round. They and other similar teams deserve entre into the main event. Play ins should be reserved for teams that did nothing to impress during the regular season and got bids just to fill the tv space. Teams that earned bids by winning should get into the main event.

Reaction Score
Le Moyne is ineligible for the tournament, so if they win Saturday, does the CCSU/Wagner winner get the bid?
No, same situation happened last year w/ Merrimack and FDU.

Merrimack was ineligible and won the NEC championship over FDU, but due to the ineligibility, FDU made it to the NCAA Tournament and, you know the rest.

Translation, if Le Moyne makes it to the NEC final game, the team they play will automatically go to March Madness.

Translation, Wagner and CCSU fans are rooting for Le Moyne on Saturday.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom