Selection Show | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Selection Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
selection mouth piece on espn - we had several contingencies for UConn.
That guys explanations for all these suspect teams aka Texas and ucla were so suspect they were criminal. What a joke.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Can't wait to sit in Louisville with 18k blue necks screaming at me as Kentucky throws down lob dunk after lob dunk.
If there's one team that is looking ahead to the Final Four, its Kentucky. No one has tried to out-muscle them, and you guys are the team for that. They haven't been punched in the mouth yet all season.

Reaction Score
Jim Calhoun on ESPN talking about it now, he's got a no BS approach as usual. Defending Temple adamantly!

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
The Committee is smart. If they had stuck it to the Big East too, they would be risking a revolt. The smart thing to do would be to threaten to walk on the tournament, but we would need all the non-P5 to do it, and the Big East is still getting love so they won't.

Eskapeesto

The specter of ExtraPesto is haunting the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Started filling out my first bracket and I had to stop after just a few picks. I feel dead inside.

I don't suppose there's any NIT Fantasy Bracket Challenge..

Reaction Score
I want the AAC to make as much noise in this tourney as the next guy, but guys don't look past Purdue for Cincy, they have two legit 7-footers on the inside

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
CardiacAndre7 said:
I want the AAC to make as much noise in this tourney as the next guy, but guys don't look past Purdue for Cincy, they have two legit 7-footers on the inside

Outside of Cincinnati beating Kentucky, and SMU making the FF, there is no noise to make.

Reaction Score
Literally 1 more regular season win and we are in
The Yale and Texas losses at home may have made the difference. Let's hope for a successful NIT and build on that.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I was wrong. UConn could have had 5-6 losses and we would have been lucky to be in the play in game.

Reaction Score
I guess we are going to have to root for SMU to go far into the tournament to make the AAC relevant. that is going to be hard to do seeing that they knocked our dream of getting their for a loop. I will just hold my nose and hope they do well...............................Nah...FCCCk em.

Reaction Score
there are too many undeserving teams that were chosen over UCONN. UCLA? Georgia? LSU? BYU? Indiana? Losing records in their own conference and make the big dance? who are these morons doing the choosing.

Reaction Score
The power conferences getting all the love....Indiana, UCLA, Texas all comfortably in....makes me think we needed 23 wins to get in from the AAC. SMU a 6 seed doesn't bode well for our chances.

No we tried that. It doesn't work. 24 might be the magic number. Who knows. Colorado State would disagree with me.

CTBasketball

Reaction Score
I guess we are going to have to root for SMU to go far into the tournament to make the AAC relevant. that is going to be hard to do seeing that they knocked our dream of getting their for a loop. I will just hold my nose and hope they do well......Nah...FCCCk em.
We won it all last year and things got worse in the conference. The message has clearly been stated.

Reaction Score
No one should be surprised by Temple not getting in - the people on the committee are biased toward their conferences, and the best thing for them is the AAC to die. They're doing their best to take it into their own hands to accomplish this.

The entire process is crooked. There's a reason they keep it so secretive.

I swear that it is an all out assault on us by Emmert. He was less than accomodating when we won the tournament last year and Bazz really let him have it too. the bum should rot in hell.

Reaction Score
We won it all last year and things got worse in the conference. The message has clearly been stated.

That is true. We have to get more consistency to be relevant. Actually i wish this league would just blow away. Football team is our only hope of escape.

CTBasketball

Reaction Score
That is true. We have to get more consistency to be relevant. Actually i wish this league would just blow away. Football team is our only hope of escape.
Also gaining AAU accreditation - that makes our school more valuable in the B10's eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom