Selection Show Thread | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Selection Show Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If we thought the big12 was weak then Iowa st isn’t that big a deal. They played no one but big 12 teams.

Reaction Score
Wow. A lot of whining in this thread so far. 4 home games coming up.

No one in this bracket we shouldn't beat. Let's go to work.
I fully believe we will win and make the final 4 just interesting would’ve much preferred Duke or Kansas as 4 seeds much much weaker than Auburn

Reaction Score
I did try to warn you guys that Virginia would get in due to resume metrics (but then I did walk it back a bit lol).

St. John's in trouble.
Think NCAA is going to do Pitino any favors?

Reaction Score
They returned almost their entire squad this season. They haven't exactly lived up to the hype, but the fact is that it's basically the same team that made the Final Four last year and we'll likely have to play them in the 2nd round.
No problem with me. That is a favorable lineup since their big guy doesn't really cause fouls and they are tiny otherwise.

Reaction Score
Kansas is a #4... really? What the hell have these people been watching? How is Kansas a 4 and Auburn a 4?

I thought teams got penalized (McCullar and now Dickinson) a seed line or two for injuries to their best players? Oh, and Kansas has been playing pretty crappy for weeks now. As usual, that "injury penalty" only gets applied when the committee feels like it. Ridiculous. They have lost 5 of 9, including 2 blowouts.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
What a region.

I was all in on Iilinois getting to the Final Four. That ain't happening.

Reaction Score
Interesting that we have not seen Providence, Seton Hall, or St. John’s yet with one region to go. Someone’s gonna get pissed off.
i mean, concensus is none of them get in

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
I think some of you are a bit too worried. If we can’t beat Auburn, fau or Illinois then we were never repeating anyway
I think it's more playing a bunch of teams that just won major conference tournaments. No one else has that, but we are the best team now just need to play like it.

Reaction Score
I don't really understand this stuff at all. It's so weird to me to force two teams who are good enough to be given 10 seeds to survive a play-in game against each other. Wouldn't it make sense for 15 or 16 seeds to be a play-in game instead of making two teams that are better than them have a play-in.

Gutter King

Let me drop a deduce on ya
Reaction Score
I think our draw is good. It's like people want crappy teams in the ncaas. Auburn is my only complaint, but like I said I think SDSU beats them.
Agreed. Auburn is a raw deal but our 2 seed has a glaring weakness. Illinois/Big Ten overrated.

Also BYU, we just can't get caught by 17 threes if that matchup happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom