Selection Show Thread | Page 14 | The Boneyard

Selection Show Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I can’t believe people are complaining about our bracket. You have to play good teams to win a championship and we got very favorable matchups metrics be damned. BYU and Northwestern are the only schools that concern me.
But why should UConn’s bracket be much more loaded than UNC’s? We are the overall number 1 seed and drubbed UNC. The West is a joke compared to the East.

Reaction Score
Call me selfish, but I want every tourney game we play to be exciting, and I want the championship game to be against another #1 seed.

Reaction Score
I may be strange but I love our bracket. NCAA is throwing the best at us only out of massive respect for our program. It won't work.

We are the best so what should it matter who is in our brackets? Only a couple of BE teams have the best shot of beating us. If we play our basketball this may become our greatest Tourney ever!

I hope the team puts out this message to those freaking out in America:

"Calm down, No worries, We got this!"

Just saying ya'll we've got 5 Championships, we know what to do.

98Uconn

NL1MF
Reaction Score
I’m happy to avoid Duke and Kentucky… the teams have underachieved but are loaded with talent spook me because if they get in a roll it’s trouble. I think we would have found reason to complain about Tennessee or UNC as our 2 as well.

Reaction Score
They did it all before the conference tournaments. Those don’t count anymore it seems.
I mean, I get that you don't want to screw a team that put together a solid full season resume, but isn't the seeding supposed to reflect the actual momentum of the day ? It used to, at least

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
But why should UConn’s bracket be much more loaded than UNC’s? We are the overall number 1 seed and drubbed UNC. The West is a joke compared to the East.

Midwest as well. I think Midwest is easiest.

With that said, did the committee give us these schools because they’re thinking those schools won’t travel like others? Giving us home court essentially?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom