Seems like teams shouldn't take Harvard ligthly | The Boneyard

Seems like teams shouldn't take Harvard ligthly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I mentioned during the chat about facing Harvard, not realizing it wouldn't take place till the final if both teams make it that far, and some seem to take them lightly.

I don't know a lot about them, but thought they brought back most of their team that came one game short of making the NCAA's last season and was rated pretty high by a few top 50 (or whatever) lists.

I would not be shocked if they take out FSU and face us. If that takes place we'll have to face them twice since they're coming up on our home schedule. If that were to happen it would be interesting for a few reasons. First off, if they beat FSU, that would mean their quite good and capable of beating UConn. If they were to play us close, then they'll learn some things to try to beat us the next time we face them. If they were to beat us, then that would put some add pressure on the rematch, not to mention hurt our OOC resume especially if they were to beat us twice.

Now I'm not saying they will beat FSU or UConn. I'm just saying they're a lot better than many think and can't be taken lightly. I hope FSU takes them out, so that we won't have to even face those possibilities, plus a UConn win over FSU is better than one over Harvard due to FSU's better end of sesaon SOS and impact on our RPI.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Agreed. I was thinking the same thing too. One game at a time, but I'ld also vote for FSU over Harvard, since UConn will be playing the Crimson soon anyway. But who ever UConn plays Saturday will be a challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom