Seems like Gottlieb and Zags are going at it? | The Boneyard

Seems like Gottlieb and Zags are going at it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Thats what it seems not sure whats going on, just felt like sharing if you guys can read more into it... its on twitter

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
@GottliebShow just making up that Herb Pope of #shbb collapsed "during an NBA workout." HE collapsed during individuals at Walsh Gym.

@GottliebShow also said that Mike Glover was from the "Kevin Willard Era" at Iona. Tim Cluess assistant Jared Grasso recruited him.

@AdamZagoria actually if you listened to my riff on Seton Hall and Herb Pope, I said he had declared, then nearly died in a workout-

@AdamZagoria but you want to be cute and zing me on twitter-awesome, cool,thx-I dunno 7 gms 3 days,I think whole crew did a heckuva job

@AdamZagoria so when am I supposed to tweet u that Momo to St Johns didnt happen?

@AdamZagoria actually I made a mistake putting Glover in 1 st game, called 7 gms 3 days made an error- sue me.

They are out of order, i think there might be more

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
As usual, Twitter humor escapes me
twitter is IMO the best way to read up on news, sports, entertainment, etc.... you get much more and pretty much everything that the media doesn't show... it allows people to connect and follow celebs, athletes, news groups that aren't on tv as well as voicing your opinion, just to name a few things

Reaction Score
twitter is IMO the best way to read up on news, sports, entertainment, etc.... you get much more and pretty much everything that the media doesn't show... it allows people to connect and follow celebs, athletes, news groups that aren't on tv as well as voicing your opinion, just to name a few things

I know what Twitter is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul