Secrecy on recruits | The Boneyard

Secrecy on recruits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Why the non identification of the preferred walk-ons when their names were widely known in the press and on this Board?? Diaco and assistants opined that their names would be released when they enrolled. Strange:(:(

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I'm guessing this is a NCAA rule. Can't talk about them until their names are on a dotted line...either a NLI or class enrollment schedule.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
NCAA states they can't talk about preferred walk on's as they haven't signed a letter of intent. When they sign a finance papers to come to UCONN then the staff can talk about them, but not until then

Reaction Score
The coaches mentioned it was a NCAA regulation. They mentioned the state they were from and from that I'm assuming Highsmith is coming in as a RB.
I was hoping CB.

Reaction Score
I'm guessing this is a NCAA rule. Can't talk about them until their names are on a dotted line...either a NLI or class enrollment schedule.

To Husky1964, if you followed the press conference they stated names and info would be released at later day as soon as the NCAA allows them to.

Reaction Score
Diaco and assistants opined that their names would be released when they enrolled.

there's your key right there... when they enrolled... if you're referring to all the kids that we found out thru media outlets that they're coming here as "preferred walk-ons" then enrollment for them probably wouldn't happen until some time in June...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom