SEC Post-season play, 2023 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

SEC Post-season play, 2023

Reaction Score
Creighton died by the 3. Their lack of making many and Mississippi State making 58% from 3. Not saying State was lucky, but they overachieved and it won't happen again.

Reaction Score
Creighton died by the 3. Their lack of making many and Mississippi State making 58% from 3. Not saying State was lucky, but they overachieved and it won't happen again.
It was an entertaining game. I kept waiting for Creighton's shots to fall but they just had one of those games at the wrong time. Like someone said in either this thread or another one, last year Creighton was the one out there breaking hearts and brackets. Now, Mississippi State breaking hearts and brackets.

Reaction Score
that is pretty cool.
I’m very happy all the SEC teams are doing well in the NCAA and NIT. I’m as big a fan of each of the other teams as I am my own when we are all playing the nonconference games. Best of luck to Tennessee and Alabama today.

Reaction Score
Great win MSU! Nobody should fall asleep on Ole Miss either, they looked great as well. SEC is 6-0 currently. UT will likely make a deep run, and I could see the underrated SEC having the best winning% of all the conferences in this tourney.

Reaction Score
I know we can't have in game threads but Alabama is in dog fight for SEC to go combined 11-0 in first round of NCAA and wNIT. Go Bama. Never thought I'd type that.

EDIT: I should have know better than to route for Bama.

Last edited:

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Alabama lost :):)
I just hope schadenfreude doesn't come back to bite you tonight against Toledo...:rolleyes: or I guess I should say I DO HOPE schadenfreude does enter into the discussion tonight. :cool:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom