SEC Big-12 Challenge | The Boneyard

SEC Big-12 Challenge

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I Think they did a decent job matching team strengths although a Baylor / SC would be great. Is there an effort within the selection process that high seeds try to be matched against high seeds and visa versa?

Reaction Score
I Think they did a decent job matching team strengths although a Baylor / SC would be great. Is there an effort within the selection process that high seeds try to be matched against high seeds and visa versa?

They played two years ago so it might be a while before they play again. Not sure about the process in picking the matchups but they definitely did a better job this year than last year. Much more competitive which should be exciting to watch.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
SEC teams sitting out the challenge this year:

Mississippi St
LSU
Auburn
Florida

I concur with others that these are pretty well-matched teams. The Big 12 after Baylor isn't really strong enough to have a great matchup for South Carolina, but as Baylor learned the hard way this year, Hilton Magic is underestimated at one's peril.

Otherwise I like what I see, headlined by the Aggie-Longhorn matchup, which I would love to see become a yearly series.

Reaction Score

making it a road game helps even things up.

Reaction Score
I mean Baylor and SC already played each other in the Big 12/SEC challenge in 2018-2019 season. I don’t think the committee want to match them up again so soon even though everyone wants to see it

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Otherwise I like what I see, headlined by the Aggie-Longhorn matchup, which I would love to see become a yearly series.
I would love for it to be a neutral site game in Houston's Toyota Center in the future, moreso for recruiting reasons than anything else . . .

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orange

Top Bottom