Sec. 102 | The Boneyard

Sec. 102

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
I saw it get testy in my section too. I guess no one wants to fess up.

Reaction Score
I saw two or three almost throw downs after the game. I hate to say that if I was with friends and not my lady friend it could have gotten ugly.

Reaction Score
I gotta say that some of our uconn fans gets really aggressive/annoying at these games. Maybe it's the drinking. I was at the Chase Bridge (sec 311) and the Uconn fans near me were obnoxious and basically bullying the Indiana fans a row beneath them.

Stay classy folks and enjoy a game!

At the of the day it's just a college basketball game meant to entertain us.

Don't let the passion ruin a nice experience for you and the people around you.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
For what it's worth, this old guy in my section yelled at some Indiana fans for calling Clingan a bum. He said "he's a relative of mine and you're not going to say that again. He's a talented basketball player and a better person." After the game I asked him how he was related to Donovan and he starts laughing and says says "I'm not. I was just screwing with them" .

Reaction Score
For what it's worth, this old guy in my section yelled at some Indiana fans for calling Clingan a bum. He said "he's a relative of mine and you're not going to say that again. He's a talented basketball player and a better person." After the game I asked him how he was related to Donovan and he starts laughing and says says "I'm not. I was just screwing with them" .
Love this, going to try it next time there is tension!

Reaction Score

does it really matter if someone is yelling stuff a players and coaches? That's what fans will always do.

It's when fans start trying to start trouble with other fans and yelling stuff at each other that you've crossed the line

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
does it really matter if someone is yelling stuff a players and coaches? That's what fans will always do.

It's when fans start trying to start trouble with other fans and yelling stuff at each other that you've crossed the line
Shrugs. Ask the old guy, not me.

I will say, I've had good natured back-and-forth's with a lot of opposing fans at MSG over the years. I've never seen anyone in either fan base get angry about it, but I guess it happens.

Reaction Score
Really no reason to ever throw hands in public unless it's an absolute necessity. Never know who is going to have a weapon, or whose buddy is going to decide to sucker punch you.

Save it for the ring. 15-20 bucks-ish most places for drop-in sparring.

Reaction Score
Was 111, Indians fans said like 0 words in the direction of UCONN. Midwest Nice and knew they were overmatched.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
They were booing UConn starters at intro, so I returned the favor. But overall their fans were not bad at all.

Reaction Score
Was 111, Indians fans said like 0 words in the direction of UCONN. Midwest Nice and knew they were overmatched.
They were mostly yelling in favor of firing their football coach.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
I watched from home but the two old dudes in the bottom left of the screen arguing every single thing were brutal
I was watching highlights and got a kick out of the bald buy with the red sweater. At one point, after we drained another bucket, he basically seemed deflated and defeated and threw his hand up in disgust. He realized they were no match for us and his Indiana +11.5 bet was toast.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Yes they were. And I'm convinced every time I see those things on TV, they have someone who texted or IM'd them to let them know they are on TV and to keep doing it.
They had to have friends at home texting them they looked ridiculous

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom