Seattle Times: Sveta close to rejoining Storm | The Boneyard

Seattle Times: Sveta close to rejoining Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr006

Reaction Score
Would be good to see her back in the WNBA. Still not sure about Becky Hammon being on the Russian Olympic team...:rolleyes:

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
That's crazy. Not being selected for the Russian team???

Reaction Score
>>>This has nothing to do with basketball. It's just freaking politics that's going to kick them in the back<<<

I guess some things never change in Russia.
She must have rubbed somebody the wrong way. Merit based decision? I think not.

Reaction Score
>>>This has nothing to do with basketball. It's just freaking politics that's going to kick them in the back<<<

I guess some things never change in Russia.
She must have rubbed somebody the wrong way. Merit based decision? I think not.
The transparency of the Russian National team is stunning, to say the least. It would be great if Sveta can play this year...when she wasn't on any roster this spring, I thought that was it for her, which would have been a shame. Great player, great person, great teammate. Speaking of which, it would have been nice to get Sue Bird's reaction to a possible (probable?) reunion in an otherwise good article.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Still might.
When I went back to the surgeon for my first check-up (and to get some stitches removed), they said to start walking, doing what you can. I said "just don't get my heartrate up too high, right?". They laughed at me and said " with all the drugs we have you on, I doubt you can get your heartrate up". :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom