Seattle Storm @ Dallas Wings - 6/24/18 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Seattle Storm @ Dallas Wings - 6/24/18

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Diggins Smith is a very good player but better when things go her way...has a tendency to fold when things don't go her way...but when she is on, she can be amazing
How would she do playing for the USA in Spain with an arena full of Spaniards jeering her for 40 minutes?

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Diggins-Smith may be just a tad overrated. She takes a flock of bizarre, low-percentage shots, turns the ball over trying to make the spectacular pass, and shows more than a bit of negative body language. Then again, maybe it’s just a ND thing.

Diggins Smith is a very good player but better when things go her way...has a tendency to fold when things don't go her way...but when she is on, she can be amazing

It is funny but to me, I sought of group Diggins-Smith and Kayla McBride into the same pool. Both players can be very good but they can also be emotionally pushed out of kilter. A wee bit of the Fighting Irish

To be fair, not all ND players seem that way to me. I think Natalie Achonwa is very even keeled and is steadily improving but she is a bit of a tweener. I wish she was on a better team.

And Jewell Loyd has really stabilized her game providing more inside game and is better able to accept the help around her.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman
Top Bottom