OT: - Seattle Kraken Promo Video - Cool | The Boneyard

OT: Seattle Kraken Promo Video - Cool

Reaction Score
Nice jerseys. Sharp.

Edn5iYpWsAIN130.png

Reaction Score
Not a fan of the name at all, but whatever. Hope their fans like it and I hope Ronnie does a good job.

Reaction Score
My personal favorite right here

View attachment 56912
After the North Stars logo there was nowhere to go but down. Again, I'm not a fan of the name or the logo. I actually can't believe they paid someone money to come up with both the name and the logo. Again, everyone has his or her own taste. This just isn't mine. After the Whalers Logo, I like the Chicago Blackhawks logo and colors followed by the Maple Leafs, Oilers, and the Vancouver (blue and green uniforms) with the simple hockey stick laying on its side logo.

Reaction Score
They probably were sold on the opportunity to have a "Release the Kraken!" intro before every game.

Reaction Score
After the North Stars logo there was nowhere to go but down. Again, I'm not a fan of the name or the logo. I actually can't believe they paid someone money to come up with both the name and the logo. Again, everyone has his or her own taste. This just isn't mine. After the Whalers Logo, I like the Chicago Blackhawks logo and colors followed by the Maple Leafs, Oilers, and the Vancouver (blue and green uniforms) with the simple hockey stick laying on its side logo.
Of all the old school NHL logos I love the Toronto Maple Leafs, Detroit Red Wings, Philly Flyers, STL Blues, and probably NY Islanders the most. I've always loved the Wild's logo because its got a modern look, but is also creative. Whalers, Oilers, and Canucks logo just seem kind of bland to me. But again, to each his own!

Reaction Score
I think it’s incredibly creative how they fit the “wild” nature to look like a cougar or bear head. The river as the mouth, the shooting star as the eye and stripe...

Reaction Score
Seattle is a dumpster fire, hopefully this even gets off the ground.
you must watch fox news.... you must also be thinking of portland, or maybe one of the usual suspects e.g. detroit or st louis, or even i daresay hartford

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom