UConn/Ohio State...game time?
LadyVol/Va. Tech...game time?

One doozie of a doubleheader.

Another sweet 16 region:

Our very own Villanova...2 solid wins!

'Nova/Miami winner would get winner of
LSU/Utah

'Nova making the final 4??? Yikes!
All gravy for them as of now....Go 'Nova!

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Crap - I have plans I absolutely can't cancel or I'll lose all my friends.
I'll have to watch the replay.
Thank goodness for 21st-century technology that facilitates playbacks of television programs. There was a time not too long ago when if you didn’t see it live on TV, you didn’t see it. :eek:

Carnac

Reaction Score
UConn is at 4:00 pm Saturday on ABC
A request.......because we have UConn fans spread across the country in 4 different time zones, it would be very helpful if, when you mention starting times in your comments, you state what time zone you are referring to. i.e., Is that 4 pm pacific time, or eastern time? Please don’t assume or take for granted readers know. :eek: If it was stated 4:00 PT or 4:00 ET, then all doubt would be removed. Thanks.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
UConn is at 4:00 pm Saturday on ABC
Let's never forget that playing on ABC is a major big deal for women's basketball. Especially a Sweet Sixteen game on a Saturday afternoon when there are men's games going on as well.

Reaction Score
Thank goodness for 21st-century technology that facilitates playbacks of television programs. There was a time not too long ago when if you didn’t see it live on TV, you didn’t see it. :eek:
The schedule I saw didn't have the time zone listed, but I'm assuming Eastern Time since that's where half the country lives.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
Problem alert! The UConn men are playing on Thursday in the sweet 16 which means if they win their Elite game would probably be on Saturday. Here's hoping for a win Thursday, and a good time on Saturday that will not conflict with the womens game on the same day. Go Huskies, men and women.

Reaction Score
Problem alert! The UConn men are playing on Thursday in the sweet 16 which means if they win their Elite game would probably be on Saturday. Here's hoping for a win Thursday, and a good time on Saturday that will not conflict with the womens game on the same day. Go Huskies, men and women.
My guess is the men's Elite 8 games will be held on Saturday night. Something like 6pm and 9pm est to draw the biggest audience.

Carnac

Reaction Score
OK,.........but what about the other half? :eek:
I just checked the schedule for Saturday’s games on the ESPN site. The start time is 4:00 pm ET. 1:00 pm PT for those of us on the west coast. Those fans in central and the mountain time zones can make the proper adjustment. :cool:

Reaction Score
Unless you, like many Boneyards'----RECORDED the game. Goes back to the early CPTV daze..

Carnac

Reaction Score
Unless you, like many Boneyards'----RECORDED the game. Goes back to the early CPTV daze..
Oh yes, I vividly remember those days.

Reaction Score
We have tickets to a play in NYC, so I think that will have to take precedence this time. Usually they give me a pass. :) The hard part is staying away from social media so I don't get the score.
LOL! I would fully watch the game on my phone during that show. IDC how hout out of pocket it is. Just dim your phone to the lowest setting so it's not bright in a dark theater.

Reaction Score
A request.......because we have UConn fans spread across the country in 4 different time zones, it would be very helpful if, when you mention starting times in your comments, you state what time zone you are referring to. i.e., Is that 4 pm pacific time, or eastern time? Please don’t assume or take for granted readers know. :eek: If it was stated 4:00 PT or 4:00 ET, then all doubt would be removed. Thanks.
Intended as a humorous rejoinder: So... Carnac... when you hold the envelope up to your head, the answer about time zone doesn't just come to you?

Carnac

Reaction Score
Intended as a humorous rejoinder: So... Carnac... when you hold the envelope up to your head, the answer about time zone doesn't just come to you?
Huh.....no. :confused:

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
UCONN Women: 4 o'clock on Saturday on ABC

UCONN Men: 7:15 on Thursday on CBS

Reaction Score
Man, you want everything, Carnac. Don't you know NYC is the center of the world and Storrs is the basketball capital of the world?;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom