Seattle expects an NHL franchise | The Boneyard

Seattle expects an NHL franchise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
And they expect it very soon.

PS - There are way, way too many posts pinned on this board. That will be changing in a few minutes in case you're wondering what happened.

Reaction Score
And they expect it very soon.

PS - There are way, way too many posts pinned on this board. That will be changing in a few minutes in case you're wondering what happened.

Can you leave the "college hockey links thread" pinned? And maybe Men's recruiting? Thx

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
Seattle is just a great sports town. In a perfect world I would move Phoenix to Seattle, Florida to Quebec City, Columbus to Wisconsin , Carolina to Hartford, and Dallas to Portland. To me, that is an exciting league.

Reaction Score
When the Seattle Sounders have a home match...it is a sight to see...fans march through the city parading to the stadium. I got a chance to watch it a few summers ago...it was pretty cool.

Reaction Score
IMO ... Of all the major sports commissioners ... Betman is the easiest to buy ...

Reaction Score
IMO ... Of all the major sports commissioners ... Betman is the easiest to buy ...

Betman has noting on FIFA's Sepp Blatter. If you have any doubt, just ask how on earth a country the size of Rhode Island located in a desert is hosting one of the world's largest sporting events in August.

Reaction Score
Betman has noting on FIFA's Sepp Blatter. If you have any doubt, just ask how on earth a country the size of Rhode Island located in a desert is hosting one of the world's largest sporting events in August.

I said easiest to buy ;) ... It takes Blatter a few more zeroes to defy all logic of his sport ... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom