Seat Upgrades and Additions | The Boneyard

Seat Upgrades and Additions

Reaction Score
Just got the email about seat upgrades and additions. Slim pickings before we get started. The guy next to me at Gampel was very unpleasant last year so I was hoping to snag his seat to prevent that in the future, but no luck so far.

Reaction Score
Just got the email about seat upgrades and additions. Slim pickings before we get started. The guy next to me at Gampel was very unpleasant last year so I was hoping to snag his seat to prevent that in the future, but no luck so far.
unpleasant neighbors suck, we had that at the Rent for a year.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
I was unpleasant during the late Ollie years, actually a miserable b1tch, but I'm so good now

"We're too good for you", and stomping my boots on the metal floor

Maybe someone here will recognize me

Reaction Score
Pretty crazy that before anyone adds tickets next week there’s only about 400 seats left in Gampel and 1000 left in XL. I’m sure they are holding back some for single tickets and mini plans but there definitely isn’t a lot to go around.

Reaction Score
Pretty crazy that before anyone adds tickets next week there’s only about 400 seats left in Gampel and 1000 left in XL. I’m sure they are holding back some for single tickets and mini plans but there definitely isn’t a lot to go around.
Gotta think they will sell out season tickets this year for both venues. The seat selection runs over a week

willie99

Reaction Score
Not much, especially down low. But there seems to be a lot of green sections

Not sure how that interprets to total tickets though

If you're not early, might be hard to move up

Reaction Score
Went at 1:15. Nothing available in my sections at both Gampel and XL. Added 2 seats a few sections over at Gampel. Slim pickings this year but it was a given. Good luck to everyone else

willie99

Reaction Score
I went at 11:56 AM

The 30+ lower level sideline seats at GP I was looking at for the women were all gone. I was shocked. Purchased 6 upper level seats.

Was also able to purchase two decent XL seats for the men in Section 102

Slim pickens people, and this might be your last year. Take what you can get. I think men and women are selling out

Reaction Score
I went at 11:56 AM

The 30+ lower level sideline seats at GP I was looking at for the women were all gone. I was shocked. Purchased 6 upper level seats.

Was also able to purchase two decent XL seats for the men in Section 102

Slim pickens people, and this might be your last year. Take what you can get. I think men and women are selling out
I was shocked all those WBB tickets went that quick. Was going to get them for our group but no dice

Reaction Score
Are you guys able to view inventory before your allotted time slot? I don’t have high expectations to get anything but the UConn email made it sound like you could log in and see what’s available even if you can’t select yet. I’m not seeing any option like that when I log into my account.

Reaction Score
Are you guys able to view inventory before your allotted time slot? I don’t have high expectations to get anything but the UConn email made it sound like you could log in and see what’s available even if you can’t select yet. I’m not seeing any option like that when I log into my account.
You can see ahead of time. Think you have to use a computer to access the site properly

willie99

Reaction Score
Yes you can

From the email, click the link that brings you into your account

Once in your account, click the upgrade your seats link

Half way down that link, click view inventory

Lastly, in the top left corner, you pick your sport and venue

Men's GP
Women's XL
ETC

Good luck

Al Czervik

Oh, it looks good on you though.
Reaction Score
Worked for on my computer. Thanks for the help.
Airplane Movie Reaction GIF by filmeditor

Reaction Score
My slot was yesterday afternoon and I didn't find anything better as opposed to a few years ago when I moved down to center court across from the UConn bench (Gampel). Demand is really up after two championships!

For the fun of it I clicked on all the sections with green and yellow to see how many tickets were left a little after 4 and found 53 in the lower bowl and 140 in the upper sections, including both seat backs and bleachers. Lots of singles but I didn't bother counting them.

There were a couple sections with pairs and some with rows with 2, 4, 6 and even 8 seats together.

All in all, it appears close to a sellout but there are probably a number of seats held back for special guests, etc. I didn't do a count at XL.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom