(click on image for larger size)

reminderbb.jpg

CTyankee

Proud member of King Geno's Court
Reaction Score
$10 a game? Wowza!

(click on image for larger size)

View attachment 1152

Caveat emptor... If you try to buy tickets for Hartford, you will not know upon purchase your seat location. You buy the tickets and apparently receive what they assign.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Just a question for those more in the know than me - if I were to become a Champion level donor what quality of seats would I likely get?

And if I did this and went ahead and bought 4 seats to all the home games would other boneyards like to get most of those seats? I split time in Storrs and would probably only make about half the games during a year, and might only need 1 or 2 seats most of the time.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
I ordered two season tix for Hartford. I have a sort of an advantage (or disadvantage, depending on one's perspective). I specifically requested handicapped seating, so if they honor my request, I will wheel into one of four HP areas (each at top of lower bowl and above the corners of the court).

Not the best, not the worst, but good sight lines of Kaleena shooting the lights out.

I can't wait!

Reaction Score
I received my email too-- but if anyone on the Boneyard is a better donor than I, I could send you the money and have you buy me two season tickets in Hartford. (You'd have to sit next to me, I guess- and I AM a loud whistler, but I shower daily and am good for the money-- just ask Thisjustin).

PM me if you're considering it! I'd be most appreciative.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
I received my email too-- but if anyone on the Boneyard is a better donor than I, I could send you the money and have you buy me two season tickets in Hartford. (You'd have to sit next to me, I guess- and I AM a loud whistler, but I shower daily and am good for the money-- just ask Thisjustin).

PM me if you're considering it! I'd be most appreciative.
You're trying to establish credibility and you use ThisJustIn as a reference?????? ;)

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
You're trying to establish credibility and you use ThisJustIn as a reference?????? ;)

Well..compared to a bunch of the rest of us, TJI is virtually Walter Cronkite.:rolleyes:

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
Well..compared to a bunch of the rest of us, TJI is virtually Walter Cronkite.:rolleyes:
Yeah. I guess that's the way it is.....

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
We can agree that TJI may not be Walter Cronkite but she is much more credible as a reference here than Christine Brennan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom