Season tix on sale for next year | The Boneyard

Season tix on sale for next year

Reaction Score
Only Husky Value season tickets are available at this time to allow interested fans to purchase and be placed in the online seat selection process later this summer that allows season ticket holders to upgrade, relocate or add season tickets. Current season ticket holders do not need to anything at this time and will receive a renewal notification in the coming weeks that will provide information to opt-in to the online seat selection process, if desired.

Reaction Score
I think it's going to be a tough early sale next season for most unless we start seeing restrictions loosened. Just look right now, nearby states are allowing limited attendance at indoor arenas yet we haven't even discussed it yet.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I'm hoping this means they are done charging my credit card.

Reaction Score
I think it's going to be a tough early sale next season for most unless we start seeing restrictions loosened. Just look right now, nearby states are allowing limited attendance at indoor arenas yet we haven't even discussed it yet.

We are getting there, just very slowly. Probably won't see a bigger push by the AD on ticket sales until May/June like last year, except this time it will be clear they can have fans at games. Considering everyone over the age of 15 will be able to sign up for a vaccine starting May 3 and first game is November, that's a lot of time to get it together.

Reaction Score
We are getting there, just very slowly. Probably won't see a bigger push by the AD on ticket sales until May/June like last year, except this time it will be clear they can have fans at games. Considering everyone over the age of 15 will be able to sign up for a vaccine starting May 3 and first game is November, that's a lot of time to get it together.

The thing is, if you’re a new season ticket holder and they have crowd restrictions the odds are you aren’t going to make the cut.

Side note: when I went in I saw they were selling the student overflow. Wonder if they are doing what the women do and just sell that side.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom