Season tix coming soon? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Season tix coming soon?

Reaction Score
naw, no way that there could be ulterior motives.

nope, nohow...

I will have to find folks to use them.

And now I am staring out the front window like the family pooch, watching for the UPS guy...

Donate them to the local police dept or drop them off at the firehouse.

Reaction Score
.........had to be a hand surgeon to extract the passes without ripping off the top of a few..................

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Anyone else get the wrong parking passes? Signed up in April because they told me I could secure blue lot passes. Gray passes were included in my booklet. Called the ticket office and had to fight with them today... multiple people basically told me I had to mail them in before they would send me the right ones, paid for by me.

Had to go pretty high up the chain to get them to mail the blues out to me once I agreed to exchange the gray ones at the first home game.
That’s pretty ridiculous that they can’t just send you the blues you were promised and leave it at that.

Btw if you don’t want to give back the Grays... :)

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
That’s pretty ridiculous that they can’t just send you the blues you were promised and leave it at that.

Btw if you don’t want to give back the Grays... :)
We had a similar problem, ordered Greys, got Blues - which isn’t where other guys in our group park - so we’re going to try and see if we can just park in Grey with Blue passes since they’re more expensive technically. Always have felt Grey is a better tailgating atmosphere personally. But want to try out Blue maybe 1 game this season.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Anyone else get the wrong parking passes? Signed up in April because they told me I could secure blue lot passes. Gray passes were included in my booklet. Called the ticket office and had to fight with them today... multiple people basically told me I had to mail them in before they would send me the right ones, paid for by me.

Had to go pretty high up the chain to get them to mail the blues out to me once I agreed to exchange the gray ones at the first home game.

Yeah sure this guy sells more season tickets than UConn does and they still screw him. You can’t make up this athletic department. AMAZING.

Reaction Score
They learned a lesson (I guess)

Being a Season ticket holders for hockey, they usually gave me 2x tickets for the home opener.

This year, they didn’t do a freebie.

Now it’s for a being a loyal Season ticket holders, now I get the option of buying a lower sideline ticket for $15.

HOCKEYSTH if you want the code
I guess it’s a lil better than papering the stadium

Reaction Score
Now it’s for a being a loyal Season ticket holders, now I get the option of buying a lower sideline ticket for $15.

HOCKEYSTH if you want the code
I guess it’s a lil better than papering the stadium

same with " BASKETBALLSTH "

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Just years of preference and a little more room to spread out in Gray. Folks who like Blue... do you. :)
Three, maybe four cars abreast. No problem spreading out. We have a kitchen tent and a living room side. One guy gets unlimited data so we can watch GameDay on a 40 inch screen. Before his son was college aged, he sometimes brought along a PlayStation III, but he now goes to Michigan State, so unless he is visiting...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom