season tix arrived this morning | The Boneyard

season tix arrived this morning

Reaction Score
a lot of time and effort went into this years ticket package. Both XL and GP are in one booklet. GP parking passes is on the back page. I like not having different stacks of tickets to go through. It is a different look, but I think a much better one.

Reaction Score
a lot of time and effort went into this years ticket package. Both XL and GP are in one booklet. GP parking passes is on the back page. I like not having different stacks of tickets to go through. It is a different look, but I think a much better one.
They started this a few years ago with the football tickets. It's such a nicer presentation then having straight sheets or the single booklets.

Also makes the program look professional.

Reaction Score
Quick question: Is there an electronic form of the tickets as well? There are a few games I already know I cannot attend and need to sell them.

Reaction Score
Im saving up money until we get into BE. Till then I am a peasant to the hierarchy season ticket holders. I assume prices will go up tho :(

Reaction Score
Received mine yesterday for XL Centre plus I added 4 games at Gampel. Let's Go!

Reaction Score
Is it taboo to ask price?

Reaction Score
Im saving up money until we get into BE. Till then I am a peasant to the hierarchy season ticket holders. I assume prices will go up tho :(
Tix are supposed to be your forever seats, if you pay the seat license every year. Which, should not go up.

Reaction Score
Quick question: Is there an electronic form of the tickets as well? There are a few games I already know I cannot attend and need to sell them.
Log onto your account. There is a transfer tickets drop down. You can sell them, then transfer them by email which the purchaser can print

Reaction Score
Log onto your account. There is a transfer tickets drop down. You can sell them, then transfer them by email which the purchaser can print
Thank you. I assume I can transfer them to myself to get electronic versions of the tix?

Reaction Score
Thank you. I assume I can transfer them to myself to get electronic versions of the tix?
I know you can get a copy of the tickets to print. Electronic to an Pad or phone, do not know.

Reaction Score
Watch out they might try to charge you on the website if you transfer. If you call them I'm pretty sure they will do it for free.

Reaction Score
Tix are supposed to be your forever seats, if you pay the seat license every year. Which, should not go up.
Yeah I don't see seat donations going up. In fact I could see certain sections getting re-adjusted as certain tiers didn't sell that well.

Reaction Score
Some of the printing on the tickets is really tiny (for us senior citizens) and hard to read.

Reaction Score
Ha, just wait and see what happens to the cost after our next national championship win!

Reaction Score
I have Gampel only men's tickets and a full set of women's ticket. I have not received them yet. Do we know if they are still going out or did everyone else receive them?

Reaction Score
I have Gampel only men's tickets and a full set of women's ticket. I have not received them yet. Do we know if they are still going out or did everyone else receive them?
You should definitely have them.

Reaction Score
You should definitely have them.
I have one more question: As as season ticket holder, we get a discount on merchandise at the game. How does that work? I assumed we would get some kind of ID card to identify us as STHs.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom