Season Tickets? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Season Tickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anyone get club seats? I know the price point is about 1100 per seat with donation. What are the perks other than the warmth and possible cleaner facilities?

Reaction Score
Anyone get club seats? I know the price point is about 1100 per seat with donation. What are the perks other than the warmth and possible cleaner facilities?

Perks? :confused: Oh I know! You won't have to do all the silly stuff like cheering and making a lot of noise. Much like watching on TV as the players can't hear or see you. Stand up for the "D" on third down? Do you do that at home? Nah relax break bread with some of the other plutocrats. :cool:

Reaction Score
Perks? :confused: Oh I know! You won't have to do all the silly stuff like cheering and making a lot of noise. Much like watching on TV as the players can't hear or see you. Stand up for the "D" on third down? Do you do that at home? Nah relax break bread with some of the other plutocrats. :cool:
You still have to Jingle Jangle your keys on third down though.

Reaction Score
What were the 2013 prices? Just for a reference.
I'll try to help you here.
A lot of info to be had on seasons tickets. First they go in three year cycles 2014 being the last of the present cycle. It also should be noted that donation points carry a lot of weight on where you sit. Also add in parking at $15 per game. Here is what we paid in "13" note there were seven games this year at home with six on most years. The top five seating areas are sold as seat and donation the donation is separate as it is tax deductible.

Club Seats Seat $420 Don $900 = $1,320 = $188.57 Per Game
Lower Chair $350 $500 = $850 = $121.43
Mezzanine Chair $280 $400 = $680 = $97.14
Upper Chair $245 $225 = $470 = $67.14
Preferred $210 $100 = $310 = $44.29
Reserved $175 N/A = $25.00
Family Plan A $175 N/A = $25.00
Family Plan Y $126 N/A = $18.00
Young Alumni $112 N/A = $16.00

Reaction Score
Woof 101 said:

Sounds good to me.

Reaction Score
To piggy back off of Mike, the signing day event was actually awesome at The Rent. Free food, soda, cash bar, Warde was friendly (I spoke to him one on one and asked about future OOC opponents lol) and then most importantly the recruits are there so you can show some love.

Also after the event I was with my buddy and we watched UConn st John's hoops with like 4 older guys ( there's no way they weren't Boneyard members).

It's good times, I was going to roll solo until my buddy said yes. Definitely worth it.
I've been to 3 NLOI events. Last February was a little weird since GDL couldn't wait to get off the stage since he had been Demoted. I could not believe how young Shane Day
looked. Nice time to walk around and soak it all up. They may have to take reservations for this next one. As I have suggested in the past maybe those Bone Yarders who do go should wear Hello type name tags with their BY monikers on them. Wear em proud!!!

Reaction Score
Long time fan but as a newcomer just getting a setup together you need to know 1 thing. Tailgating is a team sport. If you've got that then the rest becomes easy. That's why I haven't purchased season tickets yet because I really need a solid group 4-6 times a year. Unfortunately the last 3 years haven't exactly inspired new fans but this could easily change with a new attitude and a few wins early.

When it does I'm ready but until then I've had to make the effort to corral enough for a couple of good tailgates and maybe a game with just a friend or a Boneyard trip. I'm planning on the same as you long-term and Bob says to get ready now.

Look for the first event...NLOI Day. Great take at the Rent in February..first Wednesday usually. ...... if you don't have anybody to go with like buying season tickets....try to find our group. Will put my BY name on my name tag. Look us up. We have 6 cars that go in together. Welcome to join us. We have a blast. TIME FOR all US TO COME TOGETHER. Made going to the Rent even more fun...especially when it got ugly.[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom