Season Tickets | The Boneyard

Season Tickets

Reaction Score
Anyone know the policy if we purchase season tickets and the season is cancelled? I don’t want to lose my seats, but also don’t want to drop thousands of dollars and never see it again.

Reaction Score
Will you issue ticket refunds if the season is canceled?

We will issue refunds accordingly, pending any and all changes to the season, schedule or guidelines that may be implemented that affects the ability to attend games.

Will you issue seat donation refunds if the season is canceled?

Yes.

If the season is canceled, will there by an option to apply the amount of my ticket refund to the cost of tickets for next year?

Yes.

Will there be a cancellation policy, in the event that I simply change my mind due to health and safety concerns?

Should conditions not permit or allow you to feel comfortable to attend games, please contact us. We will make best efforts to assist.

Reaction Score
First time Season ticket holders last year so the renewal process is foreign to me. It's telling me I need to activate my season ticket account using my customer ID and PIN. No clue what my PIN is. Can I find this in my account? Thanks!

Reaction Score
If you have any issues, call them. They are helpful.

Reaction Score
First time Season ticket holders last year so the renewal process is foreign to me. It's telling me I need to activate my season ticket account using my customer ID and PIN. No clue what my PIN is. Can I find this in my account? Thanks!
Yeah I would call them. Sounds like your season tickets aren't connected to your online ticket account.

Unless you have another account that the tickets are linked to.

Reaction Score
Figured I'd put this here.

Season-ticket packages for UConn men’s and women’s basketball went on sale Wednesday, with a full list of options available at UConnHuskies.com. Provided the 2020-21 college basketball season starts on time, the men will play 17 home games (nine at the XL Center, eight at Gampel Pavilion) and the women will play 15 (eight at Gampel, seven at the XL Center). Among those dates, each team will host 10 conference games.

Full schedules for both teams will be released in the coming months. And in a nod to the circumstances presented by the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, a link to frequently asked questions on the school’s athletics website acknowledges that precautionary measures for mass gatherings will come from government and health officials and continue to evolve with the times.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Deadline to renew?

Pgh2Storrs

In Hurley We Trust
Reaction Score
I talked my wife into finally letting me buy in for this season. I’ll probably only be able to get to 1-2 games a year, if that, but it’s supporting the program and will be nice to have going forward as a means to justify dragging her to CT more often.

Reaction Score
New buyer here. Did they really sell out of Gampel (good seats) already?? .
Same boat here. Looks like only uppers remaining at each venue. And halfway up for the center sections. Guess I wasn’t quick enough.

Reaction Score
Things may open up when they offer seating changes after everyone is plugged in. I'm planning on moving to better seats when that happens. Guess I have to bank on the notion that some people in lower seats move to cheaper ones.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Guess I have to bank on the notion that some people in lower seats move to cheaper ones.
That ship has sailed. Last year was the time to improve your lot when folks balked at the higher seat donations. Now everyone's at their preferred level.

Reaction Score
No. I was told I can change my seat. Spoke directly to a rep.

Reaction Score
New buyer here. Did they really sell out of Gampel (good seats) already?? .
Heres how it works for new buyers. They lock you into the lowest priced tickets now. Then in July/Aug they have an online seat selection where all donors/season ticket holders can upgrade or add tickets. The order goes from the top donors to the lowest donors. Odds are you will be able to get decent tickets when your spot comes up. But you will probably not be able to get the best as many were taken last year or by top donors this year.

Reaction Score
Heres how it works for new buyers. They lock you into the lowest priced tickets now. Then in July/Aug they have an online seat selection where all donors/season ticket holders can upgrade or add tickets. The order goes from the top donors to the lowest donors. Odds are you will be able to get decent tickets when your spot comes up. But you will probably not be able to get the best as many were taken last year or by top donors this year.

Exactly. I was a new buyer last year. So I am now locked in with those tix but will have an opportunity to change them.

Reaction Score
Exactly. I was a new buyer last year. So I am now locked in with those tix but will have an opportunity to change them.
Yup. And once you have your seats selected at the end of the summer the following year you will be able to keep them or upgrade if better seats are available.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
No. I was told I can change my seat. Spoke directly to a rep.
You can change your seat of course but I'm saying the availability of better seats is going to be much lower this year.

Reaction Score
You can change your seat of course but I'm saying the availability of better seats is going to be much lower this year.
Gotcha now, misunderstood.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom