Season tickets ship date? | The Boneyard

Season tickets ship date?

Reaction Score
At some point they will actually send us season tickets right? I mean the first exhibition game is less than 2 weeks away at this point.

Reaction Score
This is my annual query. For example, I see that in 2015, I posted this question on Oct. 21st!

Reaction Score
I was told they will be later than usual, sometime next week. My source was the UConn foundation.

Reaction Score
After renewing my seat for the XL in August, they are now asking for an additional $100 seat donation. Has this happened to anyone else?

Reaction Score
After renewing my seat for the XL in August, they are now asking for an additional $100 seat donation. Has this happened to anyone else?

Yup. I bought an XL pack of 8 games. I was fortunate that when they held an upgrade I found a nice single lower bowl seat available. The price went from about 88 to 233 but a good deal to me. Then last week I get a call asking for the donation. When I asked she said that it wasn't required I would be sitting with people who had.
Actually I was surprised that I had even been given the opportunity to upgrade as if I was a season-ticket holder. Then a few days ago I got an email practically (but not actually) saying the $100. was a requirement and I had a Nov 2 deadline to pay up. My initial thought was to get on the phone but instead, yesterday I paid the $$$. Not that I felt I had to but I am holding out hope of an invitation to observe a practice and/or a shot at the same seat next year. That's worth keeping UConn happy.

Reaction Score
The Gampel season tickets that we ordered were delivered today. Usually get them a week or two before the first game.

Reaction Score
For those confused about the $100. This is straight from UConn’s site.

WOMEN'S SEASON TICKET CHANGES
  • Although a per-seat donation is not required for Women’s Basketball season tickets, select 100-level sections in both Gampel Pavilion and the XL Center may require patrons to be current members of the Husky Athletic Fund.
  • Become a Husky Athletic Fund member by making a minimum $100 donation to any athletic cause, including per-seat donations for Men’s Basketball and Football season tickets which directly support student-athlete scholarships.

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
How to overcome the doldrums of shorter days and leafless trees?
The season tickets are here.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger