Season Tickets Have Arrived!!!!!!! | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Season Tickets Have Arrived!!!!!!!

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
For some reason I had a problem on mobile device w/ code but worked fine on desktop.
Had same issue as band dad. Tried on mobile device, it said code was already used. I called the Ticket office and they could not have been nicer. I got 2 right next to my brother in law's freebies. 4 add'l seats for our tailgate moochers!
Thanks UCAD.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Got mine (waiting for me when I got home from work)!

Reaction Score
Mine arrived last evening.
This should describe how I feelhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q2rZb7E0EY
Got mine Tuesday but if it was later in the week no biggie, I knew they were coming.
Not sure I would use this song to express how one would feel about getting tickets to a sporting event. Having said that, damn you got good taste in music! :)
If our team can play half as good as Etta James could sing were going bowling! :D

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Yup I got an email from UPS that they got sent to the old apartment. I think I got it squared away? The UPS site is terrible.

Edit: I got email saying "your package has been shipped to a new address." Logged in and it was returned to UPS Hartford then resent to my old address. I think I'm going to have to pick them up in creeptown neighborhood of Hartford.

Last edited:

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
So I got my tix yesterday as expected, which was awesome! But I'm a little confused. I upgraded this year to a level where I should get parking passes. I figured they would come with the tickets, but they didn't. So how do I get my parking passes?

Reaction Score
So I got my tix yesterday as expected, which was awesome! But I'm a little confused. I upgraded this year to a level where I should get parking passes. I figured they would come with the tickets, but they didn't. So how do I get my parking passes?

They do come w/ tickets. Check your invoice - did you pay for them?

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I'm sure the ticket office can straighten it out for you quickly!

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Anyone else have their tickets mangled by UPS? Envelope was smooshed up and all my tickets bent!
Saw a handful of folks mention the same on twitter and let AD Dave know.

Reaction Score
UPS was not the ideal choice for shipping that type of packaging. Picked ours up upon returning from vacation. Everything was there....Four tix and two parking passes. Can't wait for Aug 31st. The bag it shipped in was a bit tattered. Fortunately only one corner of the tix were slightly damaged.

If AD Dave knows it was an issue to some, he'll look at it and fix it.

Reaction Score
Anyone else have their tickets mangled by UPS? Envelope was smooshed up and all my tickets bent!
UPS was not the ideal choice for shipping that type of packaging. Picked ours up upon returning from vacation. Everything was there....Four tix and two parking passes. Can't wait for Aug 31st. The bag it shipped in was a bit tattered. Fortunately only one corner of the tix were slightly damaged.

If AD Dave knows it was an issue to some, he'll look at it and fix it.

He's on it... in response to someone the other day.

David Benedict‏ @UConnHuskyAD Aug 16
I appreciate the feedback. We will discuss with our ticket printer and find a better way! @UConnHuskies

Reaction Score
I got my ST for football and soccer the same day.

Football ST bent, mangled,big ol folds in them.

Soccer ST... came the same type of UPS/UConn package, but the tickets were inside Manila envelope.

Soccer ST Perfect. No folds, bends, etc.

Splurge on some Manila envelopes and I think the problem gets reduced.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom