Season Tickets- Are people really donating on top of the ticket costs? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Season Tickets- Are people really donating on top of the ticket costs?

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score
I just upgraded my football season seats and added one more ticket and happily paid the donation. If the people on this board aren't willing to pay to support UConn football, the program is doomed. Lead by example! Follow me! Let's go!

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
I just upgraded my football season seats and added one more ticket and happily paid the donation. If the people on this board aren't willing to pay to support UConn football, the program is doomed. Lead by example! Follow me! Let's go!
Nicely done BlueandOG. Glad to see there is some excitement ahead for this season

Reaction Score
Gotta remember a lot of folks purchased their season tickets in February 2020 and just rolled them forward to this year…

Reaction Score
it would be nice if they offered a reserved parking pass area for a certain level donation like they do for basketball without having a club or suite seat

Reaction Score
I wonder if there will be any additional benefits or changes to the future season ticket structure moving forward. Maybe not eliminating the donations themselves entirely but either reorganizing the amounts or adding benefits, etc. Would be cool if STX Holders got access to a final spring practice or something like that
I was never told specifics but right before the pandemic I was told they were going roll out some kind of rewards program for football tickets. Don’t know if that’s going to be a thing this season.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Answer the question Humblebrag Moneybags. Did you donate on top of tickets bought + seat donation that is mandatory?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom