season ticket renewal invoices? | The Boneyard

season ticket renewal invoices?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Have they gone out yet? I haven't seen anything but figured its about that time.

Reaction Score
Didn't get anything in the mail but got the email. Apparently if you renew before March 1, they waive the processing fee.

Reaction Score
Just go on the website click on season tickets and you should be able to retrieve your info either with your account number which you can get from the stub on last years season tix or with your e-mail. Pretty easy and I struggle with like that.

Reaction Score
I just talked to UConn....the emails went out on the 6th so season ticket holders should have gotten it. I then talked to my email guy at work....and for some reason it got flagged as SPAM. They were able to retrieve it and Im good to go.

and yes, i now see that you can just log into your account on uconnhuskies.com and you'll see the renewal link

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
I just talked to UConn....the emails went out on the 6th so season ticket holders should have gotten it. I then talked to my email guy at work....and for some reason it got flagged as SPAM. They were able to retrieve it and Im good to go.

and yes, i now see that you can just log into your account on uconnhuskies.com and you'll see the renewal link

maybe the school should be pumping that feature to fans so it becomes culture and then allows the school to track fans also and so on with ideas off that function...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom