Season Ticket Price Question | The Boneyard

Season Ticket Price Question

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
Little things like season ticket announcements help me through the long wait until November.
So the announcement came out today. Can't wait to buy, but I have a question. Did the prices jump quite a bit? I don't seem to remember paying over $500 for our three tickets last year. That said, the prices could actually be the same or even lower – it could be my memory that's off. That happens more than I'd like to remember.

BTW, this is not a negative, complaining thread. I still think it's a great value for the experience and in-person thrills that help get us through the winter doldrums.

Reaction Score
Little things like season ticket announcements help me through the long wait until November.
So the announcement came out today. Can't wait to buy, but I have a question. Did the prices jump quite a bit? I don't seem to remember paying over $500 for our three tickets last year. That said, the prices could actually be the same or even lower – it could be my memory that's off. That happens more than I'd like to remember.

BTW, this is not a negative, complaining thread. I still think it's a great value for the experience and in-person thrills that help get us through the winter doldrums.

if you knew what ticket prices were at South Carolina and some of the other schools you might be complaining a little

Reaction Score
As a UCONN WBB season ticket holder since 1998 when the season ticket holders were treasured now it's all about the bucks! The fans are charged top $ for everything!
And new plans such as buy a 3 ticket plan for $45.00 and no donation which is $15.00 a ticket vs the normal $20.00 a ticket and required $200.00 minimum for a donation!
Every ticket we pay for, regular season, AAC Tournament, and NCAA 1st & 2nd Rounds and the NCAA Regionals held in CT are the highest in the nation. Several years ago my buddy and I went to UCONN vs ND at South Bend and the tickets were $5.00 or $8.00 each!
The last game during the season held in Bridgeport a couple years ago, the first 2 rows courtside were listed at $100.00 each online! And comparable seats to my XL and Gampel corner upper section seats at $20.00 were $70.00 with parking also raised from $5.00 to $20.00 at the lot next to the arena for the game!
We pay about $2000.00 a season when every expense is figured in, food, gas, tickets, donation, parking at Gampel and XL etc. It looks like we won't be able to get season tickets anymore between the cost and ill health for the 2 of us!

Reaction Score
Last year I got general admission season tickets to Cal for $40 for about 16 games. That's $2.50/game. The Bay Area is very expensive but not Cal basketball. And in Nov. I'll get to see my beloved Huskies destroy Cal for only $2.50. I can't wait.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom