Season Ticket Parking | The Boneyard

Season Ticket Parking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Can someone explain the process? I have blue lot passes as a season ticket holder, but have friends that want to tailgate that do not have parking passes. Can they still park near me? I am confused.

PRE-GAME

Season Parking Tag Holders Can Park Next To Their Friends/Family During Season Ticket Holder Hour Parking (Five Hours Before Kick)

Exclusively for season parking tag holders -- during the first hour of season ticket holder tailgating (five hours prior to kickoff), fans will be permitted to park anywhere in select lots so friends and family can easily tailgate together.

During this early access hour, fans will be asked to select their preferred parking spot based on proximity to the stadium and available space near their space for friends and family to join.

Reaction Score
Can someone explain the process? I have blue lot passes as a season ticket holder, but have friends that want to tailgate that do not have parking passes. Can they still park near me? I am confused.

PRE-GAME

Season Parking Tag Holders Can Park Next To Their Friends/Family During Season Ticket Holder Hour Parking (Five Hours Before Kick)
Exclusively for season parking tag holders -- during the first hour of season ticket holder tailgating (five hours prior to kickoff), fans will be permitted to park anywhere in select lots so friends and family can easily tailgate together.During this early access hour, fans will be asked to select their preferred parking spot based on proximity to the stadium and available space near their space for friends and family to join.

My understanding/experience, No - Everyone entering the lot needs to have same color parking passes. (week before a friend tried a blue lot pass to get into gray lot w/ gray ST holder and was denied).

This (from the UConn/UVA game day guide for a 1:30 kick-off) adds a little more color/clarity:

8:30 a.m. - Season Ticket Holder Early Access to Parking Lots/Tailgating
Season ticket holders (with a season parking pass) may enter the stadium an hour before lots open to the public. This season you have the ability to select your parking spot within your designated lot so friends/family can easily tailgate next to you. Please keep all traffic areas clear as stadium staff will be backfilling lots when gates open to the public.

Another convo going on here about the ST parking lot process/concerns if it helps: Ticket Office/(Aspire?) in Lots on Game Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom