Season ticket ordering questions | The Boneyard

Season ticket ordering questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I received an email from the ticket office this week with my account number and a PIN which said I could order season tickets now. It also said that any orders received before 8/31 would get best available seats. I had season tickets for 20 years then stopped due to being really busy with my kids activities. I purchased football season tickets this year and will probably get hoops too. Gotta support the school now with this conference mess we are in.

Anyway, when I try to place my order nothing comes up. I log into my account but there is no option to purchase or reserve a season ticket plan. Anyone else having an issue with this? Am I not doing something that would allow me to view the ticket package? Any info would be appreciated.

Reaction Score
I was able to order my XL tix without a problem. I'd call them up.

Reaction Score
Maybe it is because I haven't had season tickets in years? But then again why would the ticket office send me it with a PIN and stuff if they didn't want me to order them?

Reaction Score
I actually had the same issue. I think they sent out the basketball season tickets email to all season ticket holders (including football). I've had football season tickets for awhile but never basketball. I was considering looking into getting basketball tickets this year as well but I had the same issue as you. Glad I wasn't the only one this happened. Sad that they have seemed to screw it up.

Reaction Score
I had the same problem. I planned on calling them on Monday about it. I am interested in buying season tickets for xl, but what games , how many games, and at what price?

Reaction Score
I had the same problem. I planned on calling them on Monday about it. I am interested in buying season tickets for xl, but what games , how many games, and at what price?
They never tell you which games. I believe the price is $243.oo per ticket

Reaction Score
Uconn has updated the site so season tickets can be purchased at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom