Season ticket newbie needs help | The Boneyard

Season ticket newbie needs help

Reaction Score
Hello all! I've been toying with the idea of getting season tickets the last few years, now that my financial situation is comfortable enough, I can purchase season tickets for my dad and myself.

I really wanted to get them this year but I was late to the punch and missed the deadline. Those of you with experience, what is the best route to go to get season tickets? Do they email you? When do they normally go on sale? What's the cost per game? that sort of thing. I'm interested in getting season tickets to just Gamble. Any info would be helpful!

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Go to the UConn Athletic's website and look for BB season tickets. There's no hack, really.

Reaction Score
Do it, This is really the best way of supporting the program! If you get gampel season tickets you can get parking in the south garage, which is available only for season ticket holders.

Reaction Score
Thank you! Do do you know if they have them available for lower level or are those all accounted for?
I checked both Gampel and XL Center and the lower level sections were all grayed out for next season.

Reaction Score
I don’t think season ticket renewals have gone out yet, and in July you have an opportunity to upgrade or change your seats as well. So whatever you get now, you’re not necessarily stuck with @ADK46er

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I don't think a newbie is going to get a lower bowl seat in either place without a big check coming with.

Everything has a price.

bob barry jr april GIF

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom