Season Ticket invoice arrived... | The Boneyard

Season Ticket invoice arrived...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Those of you who, like me, haven't yet paid for your ducats, the invoice is in the mail. Mine came today.

Reaction Score
I just ordered and paid for my 17. I am the "group manager" and we added 3 tickets to last years tally. Based on my group's increase and the fact the ticket office told me a lot of people increasing the amount of tickets maybe we get to 28K season tickets this year!

Reaction Score
Nothing earth shattering here but I got mine and called the ticket office to make sure my purchase weeks ago was on record. It is and I was told they just did not have time to pull the invoices from those that have already purchased.

For those complaining like myself about not receiving e-mails check your invoice! This for the proper address, it will be just below your account number. They must have made mine up because it was nothing I would have gave them. Wrong name and service. :confused:

Reaction Score
Season tickets sales will be up . There will be a few thousand Michigan fans buying the whole package. They pay more for seats as close as they will get at the Rent. The unused games will go on stub hub.

Happens with many big schools. This one especially as its such a small venue and they travel so well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom