Season starts in 20 minutes! | The Boneyard

Season starts in 20 minutes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
The long wait is rapidly ending. Normally I'm climbing the walls in anticipation by now. Not this year! I'm still in the after glow of #4. If I smoked there would be a cigarette in my hand!

Didn't feel this way after the other three. I'm still stoked about the upcoming season. And I'm hungry for more NCs. But this feeling of contentment is new.

Reaction Score
Hopefully all UCONN fans can enjoy this season and watch our underclassmen develope. I am one of the crazies but a NC is like zanax- usually am pretty chill the season after. This has of course only happened 4 times and I could use a few more relaxing seasons in the future.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
To paraphrase Hemingway, "College Basketball Season approaches very gradually, until very suddenly, it's here."

Reaction Score
With immediate fulfillment available for so many wants, anticipation is not that common and much harder for young people who have not had a reason to become accustomed to waiting. But, to paraphrase the old saying, anticipation makes realization sweeter. Just 20 minutes more.

pj

Reaction Score
With Ryan ready to step into the Kemba role, Daniel Hamilton into the Jeremy Lamb freshman shooter role, Rodney Purvis into the Shabazz role, Amida into the Emeka Okafor role, and Kentan Facey into the Roscoe Smith grit role ... I'm ready for a great season. Last year at this time I was curious, I thought they had the talent to go a long way but no idea how well it would mesh. This year I'm excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom