Season - It’s on | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Season - It’s on

Reaction Score
All programs of significance are moving forward in both football and basketball. Let’s hope UConn FB reconsiders their terrible mistake. Congratulations to the basketball staff for remaining focused on the season.

I give it 50/50 at best UConn ever fields a football team again

Reaction Score
Just got emailed a survey from UCONN Basketball about upcoming season and how comfortable I will be attending games..... and what measures need to take place to make me comfortable.

Reaction Score
Just got emailed a survey from UCONN Basketball about upcoming season and how comfortable I will be attending games..... and what measures need to take place to make me comfortable.
Just filled ours out. Hopefully those who want to go can.

Reaction Score
Just filled ours out. Hopefully those who want to go can.
Yep. Just filled out the survey with the same hope - those who want to go can go. If they are gong to significantly reduce attendance, I also hope they do what the football schools that are allowing attendance are doing - don't limit the student tickets. They should get their full allotment.

Reaction Score
Yep. Just filled out the survey with the same hope - those who want to go can go. If they are gong to significantly reduce attendance, I also hope they do what the football schools that are allowing attendance are doing - don't limit the student tickets. They should get their full allotment.
Agree with you there. Hopefully they come up with a good plan that doesn't get shot down the governor.
I really want to go to games this season.

Reaction Score
Agree with you there. Hopefully they come up with a good plan that doesn't get shot down the governor.
I really want to go to games this season.
Same! I filled out the survey and am ready to go if they let me.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom