Sean Mulcahey | The Boneyard

Sean Mulcahey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I love how Sean on the halftime show just said that blidi needs to step up to stop this passing game and the other guys agreed with him. Don't they know he's hurt and not playing? Way to be on top of your games guys.

Reaction Score
I thought I misheard him, but I guess I didn't. That's unacceptable. C'mon man...

Reaction Score
I love how Sean on the halftime show just said that blidi needs to step up to stop this passing game and the other guys agreed with him. Don't they know he's hurt and not playing? Way to be on top of your games guys.
I understand commentators and broadcasters who get low-profile assignments like this are less polished and talented, but there is no excuse for the lack of PREPARATION that the SNY folks display week in and week out.

I remember being pumped when the deal was signed with SNY and I made sure to catch and the pregame and postgame commentary, but I stopped watching that stuff after a few games when I saw the "quality" of the coverage. Now I just watch the game and tune in to other games before and after the UCONN game.

Reaction Score
Some announcers treat their job like it is . . .a job. You have to be prepared. Preparation in broadcasting means researching the teams you are covering, talk to coaches, watch some film. Not a good job by Mulcahy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom