Sean Miller + Xavier | The Boneyard

Sean Miller + Xavier

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
It will be interesting to see what his recruiting is like wherever he lands. I don’t know if you’ve heard, but some have alleged that he’s had some questionable practices in the past.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
It will be interesting to see what his recruiting is like wherever he lands. I don’t know if you’ve heard, but some have alleged that he’s had some questionable practices in the past.

With NIL that’s basically irrelevant

Now he can recruit like a god. Just needs local businesses to play middle man.

That’s what this is all about

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Nothing to see here

Reaction Score

Is it? The guys that played that fast and loose before had an upper hand because they were willing to bend the rules and risk what ended up happening. Now they don’t have that much of a recruiting advantage. It also very much depends on the school and NIL availability.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Is it? The guys that played that fast and loose before had an upper hand because they were willing to bend the rules and risk what ended up happening. Now they don’t have that much of a recruiting advantage. It also very much depends on the school and NIL availability.

I just meant the fast and loose is basically irrelevant

You just get a middleman and it’s now legal

Reaction Score
He will recruit very well, he will win a lot of games, take Xavier to the NCAA Tournament, and It would not surprise me if he leaves again for a bigger job in 3-4 years after he proves himself again. But, It’s a good thing for the league if Miller turns Xavier into an annual tournament team. Now, let’s see what Shaheen Holloway can do at Seton Hall.

This is going to be a very interesting off season/recruiting season for the Big East.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Yeah definitely evens the playing field somewhat.

Find it very hard to believe large amounts of cheating—both within the context of nil or outside of it— will stop.

Along those lines, our #1 off-season priority should be selling our soul for a couple guard playmakers.

Reaction Score
Replacing Steele and Willard with Miller and Holloway is about as good as you could hope for
Miller is a clear upgrade and I don’t think Willard was really all that great anyways. Hope this Holloway guy (assuming he takes it) works out for them.

Reaction Score

I wonder if the FBI will investigate how Tammy's Dog Walking could afford a $100K NIL deal with Miller recruits.

Reaction Score
Miller is a clear upgrade and I don’t think Willard was really all that great anyways. Hope this Holloway guy (assuming he takes it) works out for them.
Imagine how baffling it would be for Holloway to turn down the chance to be the head coach at his Alma Mater in order to stay at the "hardest job in the MAAC," where he makes $250k/year and coaches in a glorified high school gym. I guess stranger things have happened, but seems like it would be a mortal lock, assuming Hall makes the offer.

Miller back at Xavier will be fun. He should do good things for them, and he will instantly be the most hate-able coach in the league. True villain.

Reaction Score
Sean Miller would be awesome for the Big East conference, and anyone who says otherwise is wrong. The dude can coach.
I don't care if he's a scumbag. I love having scumbags in our conference, as long as it's not us.

Yup, part of what made the old Big East great was its group of high profile coaches, many of whom were easy to hate.

Reaction Score
Sean Miller would be awesome for the Big East conference, and anyone who says otherwise is wrong. The dude can coach.
I don't care if he's a scumbag. I love having scumbags in our conference, as long as it's not us.
Hate to break it to you but Hurley is that guy. Every fanbase in the league hates him. Threatening to fight fans and complaining about the refs after games - he is so obnoxious

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom