Sean Miller Needs a Hug!! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Sean Miller Needs a Hug!!

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
He's a great coach and that was humbling. I look forward to hearing his post-game presser.
"I was really proud of my guys for playing hard, sticking with it, and being able to make some very difficult, contested shots, so that they finished with 8 more points on the road against UConn than Creighton did. Looks like the UConn defense is only ranked 18 behind North Carolina right now on KenPom. They're good."

FOLLOW-UP: "Sean, do you have any comment on UConn scoring 99 points, which was 37 more than Creighton?"

"We held them under 100 by keeping them off the free throw line, and got a little help from Ross's 3-ball rattling out. He probably would've taken and made at least one of the two more that he chose not to shoot. If he gets some confidence, people better look out for UConn. Thanks, fellas."

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
"We were overwhelmed from the opening tip to the final buzzer," Xavier head coach Sean Miller said. "UConn is really good. They were really good a year ago; got better as the year went on. Whoever plays them here, whether it's in Hartford or on campus, it's gonna be a difficult task to beat them.
"We weren't up for it."

"On offense, in transition and half-court sets, they played with confidence and overwhelmed us from start to finish," Miller said.

"They (UConn) had a week off and Clingan was just back. They organized themselves and it's almost like this is the UConn team from this point forward," Miller said.

Fair-minded article, good quotes from Sean, and very good photography. I can't compress a great screenshot small enough to attach.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24
Top Bottom