SCSU Scrimmage 11/2 | The Boneyard

SCSU Scrimmage 11/2

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
What’s everyone’s expectations? Will Jalen and Sid play?

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
Organized basketball without struggling to beat a D2 team.
A coherent offense might be a stretch to ask for at this point.

Reaction Score
It’s a game against the Southern Owls... I’d like to see a return to classic UConn expectations for such a game: blow out inferior opponents. I’m kind of tired of hoping we don’t get embarrassed, rather than expecting a blowout. That said, I’m not supposed to give a hoot about results in this game, so I’ll just say I hope we run offense, makes some shots, and outrebound a D-2 school by 10+.

Reaction Score
All I can say is, if UConn wins in a rout and Sid Wilson scores 20 points, I will try to curb my excitement, given that last year UConn won in a rout and Josh Carlton scored 20 points. Proved to be indicative of nothing.

Reaction Score
I want to see AG playing confidently and without physical limitations. I want to see Josh Carlton show some developed post moves and for Jalen to show leadership.

It will be interesting to see what Cobb can do now that he is much lighter. I expect to see much better shot selection from Vital this season, he always plays hard so thats a given. Sid intrigues me, would love to see him be assertive and take it to the rim often.

I am guessing this will be a 15-20 point win, minimum, based purely on the disparity in talent. Hard to take much away from an exhibition like this, but I am still looking forward to it.

Reaction Score
I want to see AG playing confidently and without physical limitations. I want to see Josh Carlton show some developed post moves and for Jalen to show leadership.

It will be interesting to see what Cobb can do now that he is much lighter. I expect to see much better shot selection from Vital this season, he always plays hard so thats a given. Sid intrigues me, would love to see him be assertive and take it to the rim often.

I am guessing this will be a 15-20 point win, minimum, based purely on the disparity in talent. Hard to take much away from an exhibition like this, but I am still looking forward to it.

Cobb just put up 14 against a good Harvard team(don't know how many boards)

Be good to see Eric have another good game; may prove to to be a reliable player this year, and that would be big for us.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I like the potential of Cobb and Carlton this year. Both are fairly skilled big bodies with a little bit of edge. Mix it up and put in Whaley and/or Yakwe and we have a few looks we can throw at teams up front. None of them may be particularly strong looks but hey.

Reaction Score
I like the potential of Cobb and Carlton this year. Both are fairly skilled big bodies with a little bit of edge. Mix it up and put in Whaley and/or Yakwe and we have a few looks we can throw at teams up front. None of them may be particularly strong looks but hey.

If they don’t rebound well and Play D consistently, not sure how much time they will get.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Should be interesting with a team of Gilbert, Smith, Polley, Whaley, Cobb.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom