Scouts | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Scouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So quickly turned into a bash boatrights future thread, who cares about the reasons he won't be a pro. at what point does it become hacky saying he isn't an nba player?

Reaction Score
Yes, but not a lottery. He's earned it. Depending on how the season unfolds, lottery talk may be justified.

Can't everyone see exactly what is going to happen in teh draft?

Shabazz will kill all year, carry this team. Then scouts will look at his size and push him down the draftboard with all the 18 year old freshmen that are so touted this year.
Then, as they always do, the REALLY SMART TEAMS that pick at the end of the 1st round because they have GOOD TEAMS and GOOD MANAGEMENT will sneak in and grab Napier because they value things like "production" and "guts". And this is how the terrible teams(knicks) continue to be in the lottery and the good teams(spurs, OKC) continue to reload rather than rebuild.

he will be a 10 year NBA guy. At the very minimum he is a PG that shoots it at 40% from three and can run a decent P&R off the bench. That has great value.

Reaction Score
Someone brought up a good point to me today. Freaking Phil Pressey is in the NBA now. He's about 5-8 in sneakers. Bazz is 10 times the player Pressey is.

Reaction Score
Someone brought up a good point to me today. Freaking Phil Pressey is in the NBA now. He's about 5-8 in sneakers. Bazz is 10 times the player Pressey is.
And he went undrafted... I haven't seen anyone saying that Bazz won't make it in the NBA, just that his size/lack of elite athleticism probably caps his draft stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom