Scouting Tonight ... | The Boneyard

Scouting Tonight ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Do the Lady Vols send a coach or two to the Chattanooga game ... or does the entire team travel ?

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Probably won't even watch it on TV/Streaming.:)

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Why would Tennessee send anyone to the game. They don't play us. They won't play us. And it won't happen in the tournament.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
They should send their entire staff....would be a [needed] learning experience for them.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
College teams are not allowed to travel for scouting. It is a rule to prevent low budget teams from being disadvantaged by programs that have the money to contemplate such trips. All scouting is done by film.

Reaction Score
I bet every coach and player is watching even if 'secretly'.

How could you not watch a level of play, purpose, creativity, and athleticism that embodies everything the game should be.

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
They have their own lives: practice, classes, etc.

Reaction Score
I think you'll see a lot of U Tenn fans at the game. They'll be looking forward to Chatt knocking off the Huskies. UConn will be underestimating the Lady Mocs and by knocking off the Huskies, UT's 1 point victory over Chatt will be a much more impressive feat. Besides, many Lady Vol fans are true basketball fans and will not be able to resist seeing perfection in action, even if it's associated with guilt in doing so.

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
They have way too much to work on to be worried about this game.

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
I think you'll see a lot of U Tenn fans at the game. They'll be looking forward to Chatt knocking off the Huskies. UConn will be underestimating the Lady Mocs and by knocking off the Huskies, UT's 1 point victory over Chatt will be a much more impressive feat. Besides, many Lady Vol fans are true basketball fans and will not be able to resist seeing perfection in action, even if it's associated with guilt in doing so.
Maybe some will show up. It's a 110 mile drive. It is pouring rain there right now, and it is supposed to continue throughout the night. I like your last sentence.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Ah! The dreams, the dreams!

Reaction Score
College teams are not allowed to travel for scouting. It is a rule to prevent low budget teams from being disadvantaged by programs that have the money to contemplate such trips. All scouting is done by film.
All of this "traveling team " stuff was tongue in cheek. No NCAA violation unless the NCAA is now doing thought convictions!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom