OT: - Scout Bob Ferry mentions Amida Brimah | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Scout Bob Ferry mentions Amida Brimah

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Amida is an NBA talent. He is the prototype athletic big man rim runner and shot blocker the NBA loves.

Amida making the NBA will do wonders for our big man recruiting.

Look -- I'm just as guilty as the next guy of having National Flag blue glasses on, but this is just not realisitc.

Amida didn't have the strength to deal with mid-major bigs. What makes you think he could compete in the NBA against taller, stronger, and more athletic bigs? Not happening.

Reaction Score
Do people really think that Brimah can play in the NBA! Did people watch him play this season. He is not a good basketball player, plain and simple. Brimah and Purvis frustrated me more that any UConn players in recent times.[/QUOTE

Some people on the Nets and Timberwolves must think so.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Or they're just being thorough. Covering all the bases. Nobody wants to be the guy who missed on the athletic 7 footer.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
He's excellent at inadvertently knocking out opponent's teeth.

Reaction Score

Jim Calhoun was invited to Celtics camp when he left AIC. Do you think they really thought he was going to make it?

The kids best bet is to go overseas and work on his many weaknesses and hard. I believe even the D League would be brought for him, although defense is not a priority at all.

Reaction Score
Jim Calhoun was invited to Celtics camp when he left AIC. Do you think they really thought he was going to make it?

The kids best bet is to go overseas and work on his many weaknesses and hard. I believe even the D League would be brought for him, although defense is not a priority at all.
I've never seen a UConn player get worse in his 4 yrs more than Brimah.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
D league bigs would have a circus against Brimah. Good luck too him, but go re-watch the Wagner game if you think there's a chance of this happening.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
D league bigs would have a circus against Brimah. Good luck too him, but go re-watch the Wagner game if you think there's a chance of this happening.

Don't tell me there isn't one big man in the D-League who had one bad game against a mid-major in his career.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Don't tell me there isn't one big man in the D-League who had one bad game against a mid-major in his career.
I'm sure there is. But D league bigs have way better bodies of work than Brimah. It's a caliber of players just below NBA standards, Brimah isn't of that caliber. He'll have a nice career overseas.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom