2023 Recruiting: - Scotty Middleton Offered | The Boneyard

2023 Recruiting: Scotty Middleton Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Here's the blurb from the Philly AAU event from last weekend

Class of 2023 Wing - Scotty Middleton

The class of 2023 wing had a very good showing last night. The 6-foot-6 wing who plays AAU with the NY Rens really shot the ball well and was able to get to his spots without hunting shots. While he came in a little under the radar he showed that he's capable of playing at a high level. Middleton recently received an offer from Penn State and has reportedly heard from Kansas State, Coastal Carolina, George Washington, Nebraska, Pitt, Ohio State, Providence, Iona, and Bryant

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Here's the blurb from the Philly AAU event from last weekend

Class of 2023 Wing - Scotty Middleton

The class of 2023 wing had a very good showing last night. The 6-foot-6 wing who plays AAU with the NY Rens really shot the ball well and was able to get to his spots without hunting shots. While he came in a little under the radar he showed that he's capable of playing at a high level. Middleton recently received an offer from Penn State and has reportedly heard from Kansas State, Coastal Carolina, George Washington, Nebraska, Pitt, Ohio State, Providence, Iona, and Bryant
To be fair even I’ve gotten an offer from Bryant.

Reaction Score
To be fair even I’ve gotten an offer from Bryant.

With the flurry of offers going out lately it seems we're trying to match Bryant in the number of offers extended.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
With the flurry of offers going out lately it seems we're trying to match Bryant in the number of offers extended.
At last count I think they’re ahead of us by 118 give our take

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Offer list looks similar to Jordan Hawkins. Looks like he can be a possible late bloomer too. Doesn't seem like he's finished growing into his body yet from the very little bit of footage out there of him.

Reaction Score
Hudl clips are from pre covid 2020 when he must have been a freshman listed as a 6'6 SG. Had games with 3 threes, 3 threes, and 5 threes, in the clips. All but 1 were very quick decisive catch and shoot threes. One other he carved out space with a side dribble before putting it up. Very skinny because of age. I'm sure he is gaining strength and weight. Interesting if his shots are at a good percent. Miami.

Reaction Score
Ugh, it should say Middleton, not Middletown. Now we’ll never get him.
If you don't know how to edit the title of a post (I remember it being tricky) you could have just deleted your post after you made it and started over.

Reaction Score
If you don't know how to edit the title of a post (I remember it being tricky) you could have just deleted your post after you made it and started over.
Yup, I realized that after there were some replies.

Reaction Score
Even after there are replies if you delete the original post in the thread the entire thread disappears.
Oh, I understand that. I didn’t want to delete a thread after others chimed in. Like all recruiting threads, I assume this thread will be locked at some point. Then when someone starts a new one, I’ll hope they get his name right.

Reaction Score
“Scotty is a hard-working, attacking guard on both sides of the ball,” NY Rens coach Andy Borman said. “He can play and guard multiple perimeter positions and players. He thrives in transition, but also has a consistent jump shot from 3-point range. He is a high0-upside player with his best basketball in front of him.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom