Scote or AtlHusky --- Keep me posted..... | The Boneyard

Scote or AtlHusky --- Keep me posted.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I am planning on making the trip up to KnoxVegas with my 13 year old. Keep me posted on tickets, I might want in for 2. I've already looked at StubHub but hadn't pulled the trigger yet. If you've already snagged tickets let me know where you are sitting.

It'll be my son's first Husky game so he is really excited...looking forward to it!

SCHuskyFan - Tom

AtlHusky

Let's go outside our minds and play
Reaction Score
I am planning on making the trip up to KnoxVegas with my 13 year old. Keep me posted on tickets, I might want in for 2. I've already looked at StubHub but hadn't pulled the trigger yet. If you've already snagged tickets let me know where you are sitting.

It'll be my son's first Husky game so he is really excited...looking forward to it!

SCHuskyFan - Tom

Hey Tom - good to see you're still around. I'll let you know what I'm able to come up with and if I can help you out.

Reaction Score
Even though I have tickets, I'd like to be in the loop as well. We can be much louder if we all sit near each other. :)

Reaction Score
I will know something in the next few days and then we can talk more about where and when. I am all for getting up to the game (I have to talk to my girl- it's the weekend before her birthday but I don't think that will be a problem) I will also check into what I can do about tickets.

Reaction Score
Ok Guys - thanks for the responses - just keep me in the loop, at worst we can try to sit in the same general area and enjoy the game. Since it is my son's 1st Uconn game I plan on trying to snag some lower level tickets even if it is a bit pricey. Looking forward to catching up in Knoxville with everyone.....

SCHuskyFan - Tom

Reaction Score
Hey all! We're a few weeks out and I wanted us to check in to see who is going to the game.

Reaction Score
I am in, I hadn't heard anything from the group so I went out to Stubhub and grabbed two tickets in section 107 which is supposed to be behind the Uconn Bench. I am back a number of rows but since I don't get to see many Uconn games I decided it was well worth the $'s to make it worth while. I am driving up on Sat morning from South Carolina and staying overnight in Knoxville. I'm sure it will be hard to sit together, I think when I was on Stubhub it said there were only 790 tickets left for the game. I'll be with my 13 year old son but maybe we can identify a sports bar to meet up at pregame!
SCHuskyFan - Tom

Reaction Score
We're heading out Friday morning and making a stop or two on the way in Asheville and checking out some local spots in Knoxville. While I was in asheville for Brewgrass I met a UT professor and told him I was going to the game. I'll drop him an email and see what's a good spot to stop at. Game is at 4pm so maybe a late lunch meetup for pregaming.

Reaction Score
Guys I should be up there also as I will be driving up there from the ATL. I will be wearing one of my Husky Jersey's for sure. Not sure which one but probably a KW Grey. It will my second game in person as I went to the Fairfield game in Hartford when I was visiting family for the holidays. I guess I need to buy my ticket now on stubhub. Where is the best place to buy single tickets as I will probably being going solo?

Reaction Score
Ok- I need to talk to my girl as it is the weekend right before her birthday- I think I can get 4 tickets through the school and I will talk to Steph tonight and see what up. Maybe we could drive up for the game and either just stay the one night or come back to ATL- what are you thinking Pat?

Reaction Score
Probably stubhub or craigslist
Yeah, I actually did see some single tickets on stubhub. Does anyone know where the UCONN bench will be? I want to get as close as possible to the UCONN bench or at least be on the same side.

Reaction Score
Section 107 is right behind the Uconn bench.....at least I called and that is what they told me.

Reaction Score
I'll be there with another alumnus from the Charlotte area. Up and back same day but if people are getting together at a bar beforehand we could probably stop in for that. Maybe I'll wear my Boneyard hoodie.

Reaction Score
I'd prefer to stay and make a night out of it Scot-e, but either way, I'm in!

Reaction Score
The game is at 4pm. We could meet up for lunch and drinks before hand. I've been eyeing Downtown Grill & Brewery. It has good reviews and I'm a beer nerd so that makes me happy.

Reaction Score
I'll make a note of that, I am sure there will be a number of games on prior to say 3:00 PM. I think my son and I should be up there around Noon.

Reaction Score
Peacefrog - how far are we from Charlotte to Knoxville?
It's always been a solid 4 hours for me. If there is bad weather cutting through the mountains on 40 it could be a different story.

Reaction Score
Ok - thanks Peace, I will keep an eye on the weather and plan accordingly. Just over a week to go......

Reaction Score
So did we all agree on a spot to meetup for lunch/drinks before the game? Downtown Grill & Brewery ok for everyone or is there another choice?

Reaction Score
My Girl's B day is on Sat so if I left I would be in the dog house for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom