Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Geno's guys - 84
Vandersneer's Trees - 66

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I was looking at all the predictions, mine included, and wonder if maybe we are a bit too enthusiastic for UCONN's offense this early in the season. I originally thought UCONN would win somewhere in the 'hood of 86-51, and while i do think Stanford will score in the 50's, I'm not so sure UCONN will get to the mid 80's. Of course it's possible, but Stanford is a good team who traditionally plays tough D against us, and I don't know if our offense is strong enough to score much over 70-75. We will see of course, and I can't change my prediction, but I may have over shot a bit...

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
90 - 63... In favor of the blue team.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
I think that I shall never see
A Husky that ignores a tree.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
OK. I am back for another prediction on the final score.

Here was my prediction for the UConn at OC Davis game(note when you have 5 ladies from OC I have the right to call it OC vs UC)

Since there are 5 young ladies from Orange County on the Aggies I must go with the upset.
UC Davis 72 - UConn 70

Since there are only 3 girls on Stanford from the "OC", Samuelson X 2 and Roberson I am not feeling the same vibes.

UConn 88 -- Farm 62

Reaction Score
If Stanford plays like Baylor is doing right now (against Kentucky), it will be a uConn blow out.
It seems like there is really only one top tier team out there right now, and it's uConn. Then there are maybe three in the next tier.
Stanford is not one of them.
I can kinda see why less teams want to play uConn. It's hard to look that far up the tower. Kinda puts a krik in your neck.

Replicant

Nexus 6 Leader
Reaction Score
UConn 84 - 59 Stanford A 25 point margin of victory seems about right given all the variables that favor the Huskies.!
UConn in a laugher 87 - 61!

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
UConn in a laugher 87 - 61!

Sorry, Replicant, gotta get your UConn win nomenclature straight. That's a "rout", laughers are slightly more egregious. ;) UConn has slightly different scale than other programs. Welcome back from summer slumbers BTW.

Replicant

Nexus 6 Leader
Reaction Score
Sorry, Replicant, gotta get your UConn win nomenclature straight. That's a "rout", laughers are slightly more egregious. ;) UConn has slightly different scale than other programs. Welcome back from summer slumbers BTW.
But, but, but...I factored in the respected foe and coach ;). Hence, 25+ blowout with bench clearing late constitutes a laugher...IMHO (Not!). Thanks Rocky...it's been a looooooong off-season (I have been lurking in a state of torpor).

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I admire all the predictions... And it is amazing on a 3-page thread that no one got it close.

Reaction Score
I admire all the predictions... And it is amazing on a 3-page thread that no one got it close.

Not sure if all our wrong predictions are a case of over confidence, arrogance or not believing our Huskies have a lot of growing to do playing a good team on their home court imagining a loss; in overtime.

Gate81

'Gate Grad Likes Cardinal & UConn Best
Reaction Score
Not sure if all our wrong predictions are a case of over confidence, arrogance or not believing our Huskies have a lot of growing to do playing a good team on their home court imagining a loss; in overtime.
D, all of the above.

Reaction Score
I'm going with overconfidence, arrogance and not recognizing the reality of graduating 2 first team AAs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom