Score Predictions UConn vs South Florida 2/16/14 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Score Predictions UConn vs South Florida 2/16/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
No one predicted UCONN would score under 70, never mind only 63. And no one predicted USF would score under 49, never mind only 38. I say no winner today!! ;)
You're probably right though a lot of people were relatively close in terms of the point spread, which ended up being 25 points. Does this suggest that our offense played poorly and our defense played superbly or that USF's offense played poorly and their defense played superbly? The old theory of relativity.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
we have a winner and his name is......... 2nd City!

congrats, cigar is in the mail

Reaction Score
we have a winner and his name is.... 2nd City!

congrats, cigar is in the mail

Don't know about "winner", it was more akin to "lowest bidder." Anyway, I'll pass on
a cigar, as I do not smoke. Thanks just the same.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Don't know about "winner", it was more akin to "lowest bidder." Anyway, I'll pass on
a cigar, as I do not smoke. Thanks just the same.
play along buddy... see you at the next auction

Reaction Score
I was born in Chicago and raised in Evanston. "2ndCity" was my Air Force call sign and
remains my favorite nick-name. I did spend 32 years in Connecticut however, where
I learned to love our Huskies before retiring back to Chicago's North Shore ten years
ago. The name has nothing to do with current population estimates of our largest
U.S. cities.

So, don't I even win a cigar, or something?

I was trying to find an alternate meaning for 2nd or Second City. The only one I can find has to do with population.(http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_origin_Chicago's_Second_City_Nickname). Can you enlighten me with another ? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom