Score predictions for tomorrow? | The Boneyard

Score predictions for tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
There should be a rule that if the line is over 40, you are not allowed to start a prediction thread.

Olde Coach

Rip, Olde Coach
Reaction Score
UCONN - 100-something...
CoC - under 50

Whatever Geno wants it to be --

This said, Geno has a problem: He has no players that will significantly reduce the points per minute scoring pace, whatever that turns out to be.

And, I don't think Geno wants any of his players to stop playing @ a 100% effort, and the pursuit of perfection. I expect The Huskies to have a lot of 100 point games this year -- and to set a new UConn average points per game all time record. They may set an NCAA record as well.

Reaction Score

This said, Geno has a problem: He has no players that will significantly reduce the points per minute scoring pace, whatever that turns out to be.

And, I don't think Geno wants any of his players to stop playing @ a 100% effort, and the pursuit of perfection. I expect The Huskies to have a lot of 100 point games this year -- and to set a new UConn average points per game all time record. They may set an NCAA record as well.

I looked over last year's game! We won 72-24 with Tiff,Lauren,and Michaela playing approx 40 min with 12 pts and 8 rbs Bria played 33 mins and had 15 pts and 9 rbs
the score 1st half 27/8 2nd half 40/16 Final 72/24 The game was played at Charlston SC

We take away 73 mins 27 pts and 17 Rbs This is where it gets scary;) We add #1 Stewie,#2 Mo,and #4 Morgan. In addition to SOs now/FR then we have the 2011 POY #1 KLM who was really good then and much better now. BB and Kiah are SO MUCH BETTER. Add JR Steph the remarkable transformation of the 6'5" C,add SRs CD* & KF. Buck did not even play last season.

We may have to play 4 or 3 against 5 in an attempt to keep the score down!
If as expected we play 5 on 5 there is no way we do not score what we want to. Too many horses and no way to just sit 5 down and not still just run over them.

We score 100 and something points and they score 29! OK 117*+/ 29. The stats are going to be rediculous for everyone.

Start Your Engines It Is ShowTime
Ira

Reaction Score

True, but Geno may choose to use these games to work on half court sets for significant portions of the game. Using more of the shot clock will minimize the number of possessions and thereby lower the final score.

Replicant

Nexus 6 Leader
Reaction Score
Like Olde Coach said, there is no fall-off in talent down the entire length of this year's bench. Geno will undoubtedly experiment with different schemes and player combos, but try as he may, I don't think it will suppress the gaudy results.

"The Triplets" will make a BIG statement about their arrival! :)

UConn 112 - Charlestown 39

CTyankee

Proud member of King Geno's Court
Reaction Score
I don't think they will score over 30... 105-30

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Well, I got the Charleston score right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics