Score predictions for Texas game | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Score predictions for Texas game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Little did you know at the time, but you sir were in the company of some great future Hall of Famers. THAT was a great time to be a Knick fan, and go to the gah-den. :)

That can be the idea/title for a future thread. Who is/was the most famous or influential person you've met. Mine was Sammy Davis Jr. in the early 1970's. He was very nice and personable.
I got to shake his hand, and we chatted for 5-10 minutes.

My wife has worked in the entertainment industry for many years and there's hardly a star I haven't met.............I would say either Paul McCartney, Bruce Springsteen or Jennifer Lopez in that lime green dress at the Grammy's a number of years ago

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
My wife has worked in the entertainment industry for many years and there's hardly a star I haven't met...I would say either Paul McCartney, Bruce Springsteen or Jennifer Lopez in that lime green dress at the Grammy's a number of years ago

And when you saw her in THAT dress, how long did it take you to close your mouth? :eek:

Reaction Score
And when you saw her in THAT dress, how long did it take you to close your mouth? :eek:

The funny thing was the closer she got the more I had to turn my head so not to stare............my wife found it highly amusing..........

Reaction Score
Uconn 81 Texas 62
Margin 19
What not more lobsided? Kia's arms are still sore from Thursday .

Reaction Score
Just in from outside work and have to go back out until after dark. A lot of good stuff on here or ALL sorts, eh? Sorry I have no time for additional pre-game balls, but am sure there will be few tears if any. Do feel obliged to tell GUS that there is only one pre-game ball per category per game; can't give a second HUMOR BALL even though richly deserved with his "honored and humbled" routine. Have game and Pats game taped....will come in later and try to be on hand near game end for YARDER GAME BALLS at least. .

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
UConn 80
Texas 71

Hope I haven't jinxed us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors